Gameshow Marathon, based on the hit UK gameshow "Ant & Dec's Gameshow Marathon," is hosted by Ricki Lake. The show features six celebrity contestants:
1) Brande Roderick ("Baywatch")
2) Kathy Najimy ("King of the Hill")
3) Lance Bass (*NSYNC)
4) Leslie Nielsen ("Airplane")
5) Paige Davis ("Trading Spaces")
6) Tim Meadows ("Saturday Night Live")The six celebrities compete in an elimination-tournament playing different c gameshows. A different gameshow is played during each individual episode. The show consists of three rounds - two celebrities are eliminated after the first round, consisting of four gameshows where one celebrity advances to "Finalist Row" in each gameshow. Then in the second round the remaining celebrities compete head-to-head in two different gameshows. The two winners of the second round advance to the final round and the final episode where an ultimate winner is announced.All of the prizes won by the celebrities during each episode are given to a lucky winner. The winner is chosen based off of a trivia question from the week's gameshow. Everyone has a chance to win the prizes as long as they answer the trivia question correctly. The trivia question is asked during the week's episode, where a text message can be sent with a guess at the correct answer, and the trivia question is also available on CBS's website, where the answer can be submitted online. Gameshow Marathon is poduced by FremantleMedia North America and Granada Entertainment USA.