• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Mar 4, 2012
  • Season #: 1
6.7

1. Mar 5, 2012
    Loving Kristin Chenoweth in this. its fabulous witty and I cant wait for the story lines to develop. Stellar A******************** Also will take over from Desperate Housewives as it is finishing.
  2. Mar 5, 2012
    I totally loved this show because it's tacky, over-the-top and just plain fun. Because I'm a Canadian, I guess I have a larger than life view of Texas and GCB just confirms it. Sure the show is full of stereotypes, but at least they're fun stereotypes and there's lots of room for genuine character development. It's not like a reality show ( Keeping Up with the Kardashians comes to mind)I totally loved this show because it's tacky, over-the-top and just plain fun. Because I'm a Canadian, I guess I have a larger than life view of Texas and GCB just confirms it. Sure the show is full of stereotypes, but at least they're fun stereotypes and there's lots of room for genuine character development. It's not like a reality show ( Keeping Up with the Kardashians comes to mind) where you keep hoping the characters will blossoms and they just continue to flatline. This show is cleverly written and well acted. I particularly liked Leslie Bibb, Annie Potts and Kristin Chenoweth in their respective roles. Keep it up girls...I'm definitely tuning in next week. Expand
  3. Mar 4, 2012
    I just got done watching this, and it was a really interesting episode. I loved the characters, especially Kristin Chenoweth's character, Charlene. And I love how it gives the Christian faith a bad side.
  4. Mar 8, 2012
    I adore this show. Yes, it's trashy but it has intelligent dialogue. Kudos to the writers! I look forward to watching many more episodes. :D:D:D:D:D
  5. Mar 20, 2012
    I think this show is hilarious. It reminds me of growing up in the rural Midwest. All towns of just a few thousand people are like this. Love me some GCB.

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Mar 12, 2012
    It has none of Desperate Housewives' winking cuteness, none of Revenge's dagger-eyed, fire-breathing kick. [12 Mar 2012, p.43]
  2. Reviewed by: Mark A. Perigard
    Mar 5, 2012
    If GCB wants to soar to heavenly numbers, it better let the devil out to play.
  3. Reviewed by: Mary McNamara
    Mar 5, 2012
    A potentially funny setup, if the women were not such oddly antiquated sendups.