George Lopez : Season 1

• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Mar 27, 2002
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

1. Sep 4, 2010
    George Lopez is by far one of the most hilarious shows I've ever seen (others being The Simpsons and Family Guy). I don't get why they cancelled this.
  2. Dec 16, 2010
    This show was so funny, i have no idea why the crackheads at nick at night canceled this show, it was so freaking hilarious, i split my sides laughing!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Mar 7, 2011
    Best show ever, i have watched every episode at least 4 times each in order and i laugh more each time i watch them if you have never watched it then watch it now, if you cant find it watch it on youtube, mrwweforever has upload every season
  4. Mar 10, 2012
    One Of The Most Funniest Show I Have Ever Watched In My Life. This Show Details And Textures The Real Life Of A Family. I Really Love It. I Can Just Keep Watching And Watching Over And Over Again. Too Bad They had To End The Series. I Was Very Disappointed When They Did That. but Still A Classic Funny Comical TV Show.
  5. Mar 26, 2013
    Gut-busting jokes made by the comedy legend himself and his fellow cast members, this is truly a memorable sitcom that will make you laugh each time you watch.
  6. Aug 22, 2013
    "George Lopez" is truly hilarious, despite its overdose of stereotypes for the Mexican race. With its fresh and infectious laugh out loud moments, the show is sure to surprise.
  7. May 11, 2014
    its an ok show..... its another one of those shows that gets put on tv when there is absolutely NOTHING ELSE ON AT THE MOMENT. think of it as a relatively good Full House.... still garbage, but not as bad as **** Full House.

1. Deseret News
    Reviewed by: Scott D. Pierce
    Sep 20, 2013
    George Lopez is a show you can't help but root for because its star is so likeable. And, yes, it would be great to see more ethnic diversity on TV...But while the pilot isn't bad, it isn't all that good. But being likeable and mildly amusing is a start. [22 Mar 2002, p.C08]
  2. Arizona Republic
    Reviewed by: Bill Goodykoontz
    Sep 20, 2013
    Happily, it's a funny show that deserves a wide, diverse audience. [26 Mar 2002, p.6E]
  3. San Diego Union-Tribune
    Reviewed by: Preston Turegano
    Sep 20, 2013
    George Lopez is refreshing, especially when you consider that Latinos make up almost 13 percent of the U.S. population. And besides all that, Lopez himself is muy simpatico. [24 Mar 2002, p.TV-6]