Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2
8.4

1. Nov 11, 2010
    I'm a typical anime guy whose watched tons of different anime, including Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, Full Metal Alchemist, Death Note; you name it. Ghost in the Shell is by far one of the best Anime's ever created. The characters and story is rich, always flowing in a similar manner to what you'd expect from master pieces like Cowboy Bebop.

I don't have a

I don't have a favorite anime, but this one is in my top 5 if not top 3. Highly reccomend both seasons, as they are both on par.
  2. Mar 18, 2012
    Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex is a 26-episode anime derivation of the 1989 manga by ShirÅ
  3. Oct 31, 2013
    Most hardcore of anime I have ever encountered. It's got crime scene investigating in it witch by then i am hocked.. I love this kind of stuff. Very out standing!
  4. Mar 14, 2013
    Ghost in the Shell is and always will be my favorite Anime of all time. So when I first heard about the series I almost dropped to my knees in excitement. Did it live up to the movies god like status? Almost. While it isn't as good as the original movie. I don't think it could have been improved. The show is as good as it can be and does the name proud.
  5. Nov 13, 2014
    My rating is for the whole series.

One of the best sf cyberpunk anime out there. Story is fantastic about a secret crime solving unit in the future where the lines between human and machine are blurred.

There are no critic reviews yet.