• Network: FOX
  • Series Premiere Date: May 19, 2009
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
6.1

1. Apr 19, 2014
    This season is not very good. It's easily the worst season of glee. It's hard to sit through. I'll admit that parts of the season were good, but overall it's not worth watching. Most of the original cast is gone. Adding celebrities to the cast doesn't fix the problems. It's just not that entertaining anymore.
  2. Apr 24, 2014
    Good Lord, is this STILL on?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I'm sorry but it's just not that interesting (anymore) and jumped the shark quite a ways back.
  3. Mar 11, 2014
    It's time to end this series. It's way overdue. I used to love this show, but it's painful to watch the latest episodes. It's not cute anymore. It's just gotten very, very sad.
  4. Dec 22, 2013
    if I could give Glee a zero I would. It's been awful this season. And the Christmas episode I turned off. I always thought of Becky as a rebel who fought her way through her impairment with spunk, but she has become an awful spectacle of I have tried to warm to the new characters but hate them. Blaine, Blaine, Blaine. It's the Blaine show. I adore Starchild but Rachel has already got the part of Fannie on Broadway. There is no Finn. Glee is not the show for me. I have moved on. Expand

There are no critic reviews yet.