• Network: FOX
  • Series Premiere Date: May 19, 2009
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
7.3

1. Jul 3, 2011
    One of the most over-rated, horribly produced, horribly acted shows on television. The show constantly advertises and brags about its "fresh, optimistic horizon" yet every character seems like a carbon copy of a character from "High School Musical" and are always living dark, sad lives. The target audience is clearly young girls who are looking for the next big thing and are only watching to hear the talentless cast butcher their favorite songs. The show wrongfully calls itself a comedy and any humor attempt is made using the same character(s), which quickly leads to jumping the shark and a quick spiraling drop in quality. I never thought I would say this, but I would much rather watch Desperate Housewives than this show when given the chance. This show is obviously a vehicle for its stars and now that it's done it's job, it should end. Television is still live and well, and this show should not be the one to kill it. Expand
  2. Feb 16, 2011
    Glee has got to be the most overrated show of all time. Glee has been successful both in popularity and critically which makes no sense to me. The plot is generic, the characters are whiny and ambivalent and lastly it is not funny at all. I have no idea how the critics approved of a show that was aimed at 13 year old girls.
  3. Nov 6, 2010
    It's the best show ever. It's funny, and creative in it's own way, and the talent the kids have is just jaw-dropping. Sue is by far the funniest charter on the show.
  4. Oct 26, 2010
    Glee is awful. The story telling is atrocious. I wanted to like this show, based on a strong pilot. But it quickly went into the toilet. I'd rather watch paint dry.
  5. Oct 6, 2010
    I will never be able to understand why this show is so damn happy. Everyone's smiling despite the poor acting mixed with the annoying and flamboyant characters.
  6. Oct 15, 2010
    Here is a show that just doesn't take itself seriously. I mean I don't understand why it's so popular. The concept is frayed and childish. The series tries to tackle issues as serious as the TV spin-off of Fame which flunked. Glee isn't a show I want to watch but I will admit they did do a good job of "Don't Stop Believing" and Jane Lynch is about the best thing in it. Overall, I think it plays out like an over-hyped music video that goes on longer than it should. Expand
  7. Sep 22, 2010
    For God's sake QUIT YELLING AT ME! I can't stand bad singing, I really can't stand bad fake singing. I can't believe that I watched this show and that it gets the positive reviews, must be the lemming thing...
  8. Oct 17, 2010
    I really only watch this show for Sue Slyvester. Her one line put downs really do make my day. I'm not a big fan of the music of the show, it feels manufactured and some of the songs on the shows are murdered by the cast. The storylines are good if a little melodramatic, but the comedy is rich and never loses its appeal.
  9. Nov 14, 2010
    Creative, hilarious, lovable and talented cast, amazing singers and song selection, and great storyline. What else would you need? Not much. Glee is an addicting TV show, with lots of elements that make it unique and enjoyable.
  10. Dec 28, 2010
    I understand my friends love this so much. The show is superficial in its storyline. I like to see more of Will and Sue story because it's the only real story. Those teenage drama is so fake. This show is like every crappy teenage shows about unrealistic love and ridiculous **** fights, so the producers think that having cover songs will save it. Even cover songs didn't save it. The cover songs are so Auto-Tuned and bland without any emotion. It don't deserve any nominations. Overhyped show targeted for teens! Expand
  11. Mar 24, 2011
    Dumb,dumb,dumb,dumb,dumb,dumb show. I can't believe these crappy shows on tv today. Jersey Shore, and this crap, what the f**k is going on here. There should be more shows like Jackass, Viva La Bam, and Rob & Big. Those types of shows are greater than this piece of travesty.
  12. May 7, 2011
    This is one of the worst shows on television, it turns good songs into **** and the acting is just soo horrible! If seen better acting in a SyFy channel original film! And that acting is bad! I can't wait for this show to get cancelled!
  13. Aug 27, 2011
    There are two kinds of people in this world: those who get Glee and those who don't. I must admit I fall under the second category; I believe it to be the most overrated show of all time.
  14. Aug 20, 2010
    Words really cannot describe the amazing phenomenon that is Glee. From the brilliant acting and hilarious writing to the catchy and enjoyable music, Glee is exactly what a television show should be. Ryan Murphy really nailed it with this charming musical comedy which features the most talented cast on television. But what really makes Glee shine is it's ability to truly connect with the underdog in all of us through its music. And plus, you cna never go wrong with the brilliant Jane Lynch in arguably one of the most iconic roles ever on television. Expand
  15. Aug 27, 2010
    Like SammyB said, Glee is now my guilty pleasure. Some songs are just unnecessary - but Glee without the songs could stand up on it's feet. And the best of the show... our dear Jane Lynch, that makes Sue Sylvester the most funny character.
  16. Meg
    Sep 4, 2010
    I was recently reading another review, which said that glee was only a 5. Although I know that everyone has their own opinions, I personally think that was men. Glee is one of the most amazing shows. I not only love the music, I love how the characters are so well casted and the writing is fantastic. The reason that this person's review was incorrect was because this person obviously did not pay enough attention to the show. Here are some points that this person was massively incorrect on.
    1. "This show has so many way too contrived elements in it. For instance, why would the cheer leading coach care about the Glee Club? Its like if the wrestling coach was concerned about the softball team. I'd think there would be some other way to create conflict for this glee club." Well, Mr. DanB, (if that is your real name!) if you had paid even a little bit of attention to the show, you would have known that that situation with the wrestling coach and the softball team is nothing like Sue and the glee club. Figgins, the principal took money out of the cheerleading budget to give to the glee club that is why Sue hates the glee club. DUH!
    2. "Then you have too much, "Then this happened, so it did" moments. Such as the Glee club teacher suddenly becoming a Janitor to help pay for a house his wife wants (another extremely contrived situation)." FIrst, how is that contrived???? Second, both Terri and Will wanted the house, Terri just wanted more and Will wanted his son or daughter to have the best in life. DUH!!
    3. "Then you have the Glee Club teacher insisting they sing The Freak with no rhyme or reason other than because he wants them to. Contrived, contrived, contrived!" Um, obviously the person who wrote this is not versed in anything glee. DO NOT FOLLOW THE ADVICE THIS PERSON GIVES. Obviously it is wrong because there totally is a reason that Will wants them to do Le Freak (yeah he even got the song name wrong). He wanted them to do it because thats what they won nationals with when he was in high school. DUH!!!
    4. "In fact, if it wasn't for the Feel Good music (which is what I think everyone is really hooked on), this show would tank faster than Cop Rock." WRONG AGAIN!!!! Hello!!!! The plot twists and language is amazing in this show. The only way it could ever be improved is if they expanded their franchise and sold glee costumes!!!! Or expanded Rachel's story. DUH!!!!
    5. "I just wish there was a better written show to go along with the slick music numbers." UM, HELLO!!!!!! There is amazing writing!!!!! "I'm pretty sure my cat has been reading my diary." "Mr. Schue is he your son?" "Your hair looks like a briar patch. I keep expecting racist animated Disney characters to jump out singing about life on the BAYOO" "You guys are acting like misogynists...When I pulled my hamstring, I went to a misogynist" "Did you know dolphins are just gay sharks" "Sometimes I forget my middle name" "You're really talented...You think?...I would know, I'm really talented too" "My mom thinks Kristen Stewart looks like a **** "I took all my antibiotics and came here second period, I can't remember how to leave" "I have a full ride scholarship to a little school called the university of California at Los Angeles. Maybe you've heard of it? It's in Los Angeles" "You think this is hard?! Try living with Hepatitis, THAT'S HARD!" "You're talking to the guy who sat through 'Riverdance' six times." "Being part of something special makes you special" "Break a leg...I love you..." "Will Schuester?! I just had a sex dream about you!!!" This writing is amazing!!!!!
  17. Sep 24, 2010
    This show has everything. As a male singer/songwriter I get a lot out of this show and can't fault it at all. But apart from the songs etc. the writing is so sharp and the interactions between the characters are spot on. It makes me lol, chuckle, feel sorry for some characters and well-up sometimes. And before you even think it, no I'm not gay, which is another misconception about this show that one has to be that way inclined or female to enjoy it, which is simply not true.The female lead "Rachael" (who is smoking hot btw) has one of the best voices I've heard in quite some time, just pure silky smooth. Also, you've got to love Sue, invariably she has the best lines in the show, and delivers them with brilliance. But my fave is Miss Pillsbury, how cute is she.

Anyway, I love it!!! Do yourself a favor watch it from the start!
  18. Oct 2, 2010
    Glee is a fun show but how come Dijon Talton never gets to do anything? Even some of the minor kids like the Asian girl or wheelchair boy get to say some lines; however, this guy never says a word. Does he have a story?
  19. Dec 21, 2010
    I adore Glee and so do most of the people in my family. It's clever, witty, silly and just plain FUN. Plus it has the added bonus of getting to download all of the amazing music you hear after the episode! All of the cast is so talented; in acting, singing and dancing! You must watch Glee! Ignore these naysayers and give it a chance! You won't regret it. . .
  20. Jan 5, 2011
    This TV show is just awesome. Although I agree with some people that there are parts of this series do not make sense but let's face the truth that this is a TV SHOW, if all TV shows were realistic this whole world would be boring. We have biography but not all people are interested in that. Furthermore this is a musical, and musicals, I believe, are not realistic. By the way this Tv show is far more than something entertaining. It really does have messages and those messages are never old. Though it was referred as a High School Musical tv series version but I believes Glee is much better that! Expand
  21. Jan 24, 2011
    I knew that I would like this as I love pretty much anything that is based around Music, but I didn't think I would love it this much. The show is just brilliant, its so funny but can also be emotional and deal with hard issues and I love the fact it can make you go through the motions from one episode to the next. The music is also brilliant, they always seem to cover the right songs and they are all brilliant singers especially Lea Michele, Amber Riley and Chris Colfer. Also Jane Lynch as 'Sue' and Heather Morris as 'Brittany' add so many Laugh out loud lines throughout. Deffo one to watch! Expand
  22. Jan 20, 2011
    Me being a music major in college studying instrumental emphasis, I think this show is very legit, and spectacular in every way. Most of my music friends ranging from music therapy, music education, strings, and vocal performance love the show as well. What's not to like? Of course there's more drama in the show than normal real-life high school. If there wasn't then it would be boring, and no one would watch it. But someone tell me what show on television doesn't have more drama than real life? People are too picky about that. Stereotyping the popular kids and the artistic kids on the show might not exist in a lot of schools, but it did in mine, and I know exactly how it feels to be told that music is worthless, or feel like a dork for being in band, choir, or orchestra. But that's not the entire reason why the show is great to me. You've got talented heartfelt actors who bust their tails off for one episode, who can sing their faces off (which the pop business cannot compete with, or any other overrated artist), and actors that remake the classics, most of the time outdoing the original songs. And to make things clear, the show isn't a family show, not like a lot of people wish it to be, especially the "oh so innocent people" who act like they've never heard the word sex before. It can be a family show if you involve adults and teenagers over the age of 16, because there are some pretty intense scenes and dialogue not suitable for children. People make that mistake all the time-they see the word musical and assume it's for the kiddos. The show is great on humor, and pulls on our emotions to relate and connect with the characters. (My source on it not being a family show is from the special features on disc 4 of the first season) Their lip syncing isn't that bad-their lips match up to syllables and their facial expressions actually emote. They sing to whatever genre they're portraying, and change styles. They're so diverse and flexible. That's what musicality is all about. In the music business, the great singers are actually good-looking people, and whataya know, the actors in the show are actual singers. The coach cares about the club because 1. they touched her heart when the students sang 'to sir with love' to Will, every teacher's dream, and 2. the glee club is cutting into her budget. To me it seems like she supports them, but has mixed feelings because she hates that she's accepting something she made fun of before. Hmm, maybe people can learn from that...I'm just summing up from what I've read from the low scored people. If people are so critical, let's see you guys come up with a better show and sing, dance, and act. All I have to say is, Glee, thank you for coming into existence. Expand
  23. Apr 7, 2011
    I refused to watch Glee the first season but was eventually forced to nearing it's season finale, and was pleasantly surprised. When it returned for it's sophomore season, I was again pleasantly surprised. Soon however, the cast and characters became too large, the show was unfocused, and the music started to get more and more economically focused (and I hate that they autotune the soul out of the cast). I still watched, and usually the show was entertaining and morally conscious but didn't preach. However, the writing got sloppy - there were episodes where main characters didn't show up (Sue Sylvester is completely absent in a few episodes), there were obvious cash-grabs (A Justin Bieber Episode? WTF?!), and in the Halloween episode the writers have Sue trying to kill some of her students. All in all this show seems to have jumped the shark, and has lost it's focus. I won't slam it, or recommend it, but I think I'm done watching the show until it regains what made the first season so great - clarity. Expand
  24. Apr 18, 2011
    The `1st season of "Glee" fom "Piolit" to "Journey". was amazing espacially "The Power of Modanna" and their rendedition of "Physical" with Oliva Newton-John how can any one not like this
  25. May 25, 2011
    I love this show but even I have to admit it has gone downhill since the first part of season 1.

Inconsistent plotlines, random character pairing. a lot of underused characters (tina, mercedes, mike etc.)

More importantly, i hate that the focus of the show has always beeen finn and rachel. sure they're popular among the viewers but i'm sure a lot of people are sick of them hogging the
    spotlight as I am. Expand
  26. May 11, 2011
    I find it difficult to take the cast seriously when they're all extremely unrealistic and stereotypical representations of adolescent social groups. All the diversity they seem to promote feels forced with how shallow and one dimensional the characters are, and in turn, does a bit of a disservice to members of that actual group (For instance: Kurt is gay, and that's perfectly fine, but there's unfortunately not much more to his personality than that.) Although I applaud their attempts for diversity, it's still a fairly simple show with simple, remarkably unrealistic conflicts. Expand
  27. Jun 1, 2011
    An amazing show, which has real mania surrounding it! They are amazing singers and a good story-line! This is an inspirational show and never fails too put you in a good, hyper mood! :)
  28. Jun 3, 2011
    It's such a great show and it depicts what really happens in highschool. Don't listen to these haters they're just jealous of glee's success they why are they even writing a review if they don't like the show this is just crazy. 10/10
  29. Jun 11, 2011
    Glee literally burst into the UK with a bang. I watched the first episode and was instantly hooked. It is cheesy yet addictive and to me it is a sort of combination between American Pie and High School Musical. The characters are well acted and thought out and you can easily empathise with them. This could be the start of something quite brilliant.
  30. Jul 5, 2011
    I watched the first episode and I thought this show was going to be good. I was wrong. Everything about this show is just wrong. It is one of the most overrated shows in history
  31. Jul 30, 2011
    I'm done with immature and stupid comments such as "Glee is gay" etc., but I suppose that's the price you pay when you create a TV series which are more than just another teenage drama. OK, sometimes it's about complex relationships, but there were also episodes about sexuality, responsibility, spirituality (and many other -ities). Characters are expressive (maybe except Finn, who's bland), music is generally good and there many comic scenes (touching as well). Glee is a real mash-up of everything. Expand
  32. Aug 1, 2011
    (continuation of previous comment) Particular episodes to watch are "Pilot", "Preggers", "The Rhodes Not Taken", "Wheels", "Sectionals", "The Power of Madonna", "Dream On", "Theatricality" and "Journey".
  33. Oct 8, 2011
    Glee works. Plain and simple. The cast is hilariously tuned in to their roles, spawning constant laughs through the whole series. it doesn't hurt that they're not too shabby of singers, either. The drama gets stale, but it's still fun and interesting to watch the different stories unfold over the year. It is one of the brightest of shows, and a shining light in the dark sea of awful Fox television. Expand
  34. Apr 1, 2012
    The first season offers solid performances, moving moments, heart, plenty of comedy, and originality. Glee is a great show from the start of this season.
  35. Jan 5, 2012
    Glee started as out as a fairly harmless musical style drama sitcom with decent characters, but later evolved into one of the most laughably predictable and annoying shows on television.
  36. Mar 2, 2012
    For me this show is incredible, the music numbers are really great, the cast is awesome, this serie is a incredible example for the guys that don't have a great time in the school.
  37. Jun 5, 2012
    A show that easily could be surpassed by a disney drama, glee just seems to have the same audience as Twilight and Avatar. The show is terribly over-rated, and in my opinion, it's only liked due to it's gay nature and pathetically remixed songs. The problems presented in the show are so un-real and impossibly stupid that anyone with a brain would understand how pathetic glee truely is. The show's recycled storylines, crappy musical numbers, and song-ripoffs that sound exactly the same every time, ruin it's potential to be a truly entertaining show. If there ever was a potential to begin with. Expand
  38. Jun 22, 2013
    Very highly overrated, this show is highly unrealistic, incorrectly depicting any high-school around the world. The repetition of story lines, autotune of songs, and bland plot does not captivate me any bit.
  39. Dec 14, 2013
    I am a lover of pop music, and how can a lover of pop music like a series which destroys it? I can't accept to hear people say "the glee version is better". What? No, no and again no. The copy is never better than the original. If they want to sing their own songs (for example i know that Lea Michele is making an album) it's ok but don't touch pop culture.
  40. Feb 27, 2013
    Your enjoyment of Glee will very much depend on whether or not you are a fan of chart pop music. I won't go on a rant about the issues I have with a great deal of current popular artists but suffice much of this music is overproduced to the point where it could be anyone singing.

Looking beyond the music the only real appeal I could find was another terrific performance from Jane Lynch,
    as the angry PE teacher Sue Sylvester, who had a number of very funny one-liners. The rest of the time is filled with rather average drama that can't even be compared to the best that television has to offer at present. This is one for people in their early teens really. Expand
  41. Oct 3, 2011
    I barf all over the show that is Glee. It is a shame on the definition of the word. It used to be fantastic in its simplistic roots, however it is now becoming the tragedy of a Broadway over-production that all the naysayers warned us about. The realism that captured audiences in the beginning now flails in between full-fledged musical, and stereotypes to the extreme. If Lynch can't save it, no one can. Expand
  42. Dec 11, 2011
    This show is fun, exciting and the music is usually always great with a few exceptions. some of the actors like Dianna, Naya, and Lea out shine everyone else which really isn't a good thing. Some of the plots are written pretty vaguely but at least the writers keep it moving and make a friendly tv show for the family and what Like about it most is that the writers are not afraid to tackle problems that people face everyday. Expand
  43. Dec 18, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. According to Webster's Dictionary, "glee" is defined as as exultant high-spirited joy. If this was the goal for creators Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk, and Ian Brennan when the FOX television Glee began airing in May 2009, have they been successful? From the first season, it's evident that this show has much more to it than a simple glee club at a high school trying to make a name for itself again. But from the relationship or friendship drama to the typical high school cliques and misfits, the show seems to be just another stereotypical show about high school to roll your eyes at. However, with each episode aired, plots progress, characters become more developed, and nonetheless, it's hard for the characters not to grow on the audience. The producers do such a well job of developing characters and plotlines over several episodes that it draws audience members to watch episode and episode and discover what the outcomes will be. Audience members range from adults to teens simply because the show doesn't focus solely on high school life. The plots are often brought to the family and home, as parents become involved with their children's school affairs. In season one, one of the character's parents discover she is pregnant and throw her out of the house, forcing her to live with her boyfriend's family, who become more supportive of the pregnancy. In this same season, another character meets her birth mother, after she was given up for adoption when her mom had her at a young age and must deal with the internal conflict she's faced her whole life of rediscovering who she is. In season three, a male character's father doesn't approve of him applying for colleges as a performer and wants him to apply for medical school, forcing the character to conform to his parents or disobey them and follow his own dreams. Besides these, there are so many more plots that continue throughout episodes or seasons that it would be difficult for any person to watch this show and not find something to connect to their personal life. Being a show about a glee club, songs start out as a major focus of the show. Students don't break into song and dance like most musical shows would, which is another major factor that may draw in audiences to continue watching this show. It's unrealistic that students break out into song and dance in real life so producers incorporated the songs into each episode in such a way that it's not too random but still fits well into the storyline of the episode. And the songs aren't just from today's hits or pop chart; songs from Broadway musicals to "oldies" are covered, making the show a hit in terms of music with young and old alike. Another idea unlike most teen shows is that the characters don't always come out on top at the end. A common theme in many episodes is the idea of "slushing", where the characters are tormented by other students with slushies thrown on them rather than physical bashing. The show brings hope to those who don't always feel like they belong but also isn't the sappy, fairytale ending show where everything turns out okay in the end for the characters. This too the producers knew is unrealistic of real life in high school and provide that idea through the slushing that many characters receive because they are a part of the glee club, a club considered "uncool" at their school. Glee has run for two strong seasons, currently airing its third, and draws in more and more viewers each time. Perhaps it's not the show itself where the "glee" is brought but rather through its audience members who look forward to the personal joy each new episode brings to them with its characters, songs, and connections to their own life. Expand
  44. Dec 29, 2011
    This is one of the most exaggerated and stereotypes TV programmes I've ever seen. Honestly, could the characters be any more unrealistic? Like Kurt is much too exaggerated, and is completely unrealistic... I'm sure most gay people don't act like that, and it's offensive to assume that they do. Plus, I find this whole metrosexual thing a bit much, I don't think there's anything wrong with showing normal guy, in a normal school, with normal friends, and not in some stupid Glee club. And then there's Rachel, who's even worse! Just so annoying, I swear I'd rather listen to her 'sing' than whining to her poor boyfriend about the million things she wants for christmas. I'm sorry, it's just too stereotyped for me. Expand
  45. Jan 9, 2012
    You know how I call this program? A good music exterminator. How could they f*** up such good songs like that?? Under Pressure is one great song that Glee destroyed transforming it into a piece of garbage. What's wrong with you guys?? The program isn't terrible, but a 3/10 is a fair score for such bad musics and bad program...
  46. Feb 3, 2012
    This is one of the best shows targeting the new generation, the teens, the high school going audience and something that i am literally proud of being a fan of. Glee came out with a brilliantly fresh new concept that may or may not remind you of HSM but it really is something of much bigger perspective than anything like that. Obviously the best thing about this show is the cover songs they do, the performances and how accurate and good choices Ryan Murphy has for each situation, i mean the songs. The actors who most of them are good at singing than they ever thought were in the acting field does some really nice job. Everyone has some good talent and i really enjoy and love this show. Thanks to Glee, i have been introduce to some great songs and artist that i might have missed otherwise. Expand
  47. Feb 16, 2012
    Glee is really interesting and exciting drama. This kinds of drama doesn't exist in japan.I can study about american high school life and study natural english. It's the greatest drama.
  48. Apr 7, 2012
    Let's face it, Glee has become a phenomenon. Not only does it have many fans who love it, Glee seems to have just as many folks who despise the show's popularity. Whether or not you agree that Glee deserves the praise it gets (I most certainly think it does), no one can deny that Ryan Murphy has created something that will be remembered for years to come.
  49. May 18, 2012
    Glee is a rather nice series with interesting actor, a very particular humor, special dedications has "Sue Sylvester" which plays a role perfect I suggest you test then the first season
  50. Nov 28, 2012
    This is by far one of the best TV shows created in 2009. It have all what a TV show needs: good music, attractive actors, a good storyline and, in the end, leaves a good advice. Glee it's not just another "teen show", it is more than that. The way they talk about a lot of social issues that maybe many people are still not that open minded to talk about, is amazing. It was necessary to have a show like this, and what's bettter than glee? Ryan Murphy just made it again. Expand
  51. Aug 3, 2013
    Esse seriado incrível. Eu não entendo o porquê de algumas pessoas terem essa raiva da série, acho que pelo fato de ser um seriado teen e famoso, eu gosto bastante e a recepção positiva da crítica e todos os prêmios que a série recebeu ao longo dos anos foram super merecidos.
  52. Jul 12, 2013
    Glee's first season was a big surprise to me. I started watching it by luck and I actually enjoyed it. The actors were really good and the plot is interesting. Great things happen in some episodes though sometimes you are not sure if something happened or not in the end. The characters are excellent and I have to say that I liked the music too. It has some good songs and It's much better than other shows like High School Musical which was a movie series. Watching glee first season you will laugh you will enjoy music and you might get sad at some points. Thumbs up! Expand
  53. Dec 18, 2013
    I am a big fan of glee but it is getting kind of boring because there are new characters and I miss the old ones but it is still a pretty good tv show.
  54. Oct 8, 2013
    The best show I have ever watched. Comedy? Check! Drama? Check! Romance? Check! Tragedy? Check! Suspense? Check! Songs? Double Check! Sue Sylvester? You betcha!
  55. Jul 21, 2014
    Tiene su gracia los primeros 5 capítulos... el resto se alarga demasiado y acaba aburriendo. Es una serie enfocada principalmente a chicas de 14-17 años, se nota. La trama tiene momentos absurdos, los personajes son tópicos de instituto y algunos son insufribles. Los momentos musicales son correctos aunque no era eso por la que quise ver la serie. Decían que era "maliciosa, atrevida y fresca". Creo que no... Desde luego ya ni me molesto en seguir ni la temporada 2, pero me parece una exageración que ya vaya por la 5, de verdad da para tanto esta historieta? Pfff... Expand
  56. Aug 1, 2014
    I loved the early episodes of this show. The new class just doesn't match up to the old one. Right now, there is no Rachel (power house singer) and there is no big (straight) romance. Some of the songs on this show have been outstanding though. I looked and I've bought 117 songs from the show (mostly from the earlier shows). This has always been a DVR show. That way when something offensive is shown, we can FF through it. A couple of years ago, I would have given this a 10. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Dec 15, 2010
    The high school musical comedy occasionally flies off the rails. But maybe that's to be expected from this aggressively inventive pop fantasy. [1 Nov 2010, p.41]
    Will this strange combination of starry-eyed optimism and manicured irony eventually combust? Possibly. But until then, there's a lot to like about this weird and frequently winning hybrid.
  3. Even with its problems--we'll get to those presently--it's one of the best shows of the fall season.