• Network: TBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Nov 16, 2010
  • Season #: 1
6.8

1. Jan 28, 2011
    I look forward to every new episode of this show and really hope it takes off. As of right now, it is the ONLY show I will watch regularly on TV and I think it is absolutely hilarious, a must watch for all those just entering college life.
  2. Jan 18, 2011
    It's a great show, showcasing how it was like in the 80's. I hope it gets picked up for another season. Though I don't see it going on beyond 2 or 3 seasons.
  3. Jan 18, 2011
    This show is not like Greek which sadly enough is ending this year. Yes it is set in college with a Fraternity similar to the Kappa Tau, but this time round it has that 80's feel to it which to me is interesting because I have always been interested in the Fraternity and Sorority system of American Universities and what this show does is show me in one way or another what college life was like in the 80's. This show does have potential and hopefully picked up for a second season. Expand
  4. Jan 11, 2011
    I did not like this show at all. Sorry. But to quote the Boston Herald: "A college comedy so badly written, acted and executed, so deficit in any jokes or diversions that even a stoner wouldn't be able to enjoy it." I agree with this. There is something so desperate about it and the whole marketing campaign that screams: "turkey!"
  5. Dec 4, 2010
    I really want to like this show. It however feels a little flat and unispired and the characters are not multi-dimensional. The best comedies have a wide variety of characters and sharp writing - hopefully this show will pick up of it will have seen its own Glory Daze!
  6. Dec 3, 2010
    This show has real potential. It takes place in 1986 but the clothes, music, trends are borrowed from the entire decade. Story lines are decent plus some great characters (if this show fails, some new talented actors will go on). Hopefully the writing will become a bit more compelling and this show will take off. There is enough here that I am really rooting for this one.

1. Reviewed by: Troy Patterson
    Nov 16, 2010
    Glory Daze is a frathouse-of-mirth comedy and so generic in its particulars that it is barely even necessary to describe its characters and their situation.
  2. Reviewed by: Verne Gay
    Nov 16, 2010
    The appealing cast valiantly tries to hack its way through the dense underbrush of jokes about frats and testicles and cannabis. But the harder they hack, the hackier it all becomes. Before long, the jungle has won. The show, and viewer, have lost.
  3. Reviewed by: Maureen Ryan
    Nov 16, 2010
    It's be one thing if the show employed thinly drawn, cliched characters in service of solid comedy, but very little of Glory Daze is actually funny.