• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Aug 8, 2012
  • Season #: 1
7.8

1. Sep 29, 2012
    Very relaxing, charming and funny TV show. Matthew Perry is extremely charismatic, as always. Life, but perfectly matched situation always keep your mouth smile. Definitely one of the best new comedy shows lately.
  2. Dec 7, 2012
    Honestly a great show i've been waiting for IN YEARS, i'm tired of those ugerly fake, not funny at all, boring sitcoms like "Two Broke Girls" or "Suburgatory" , seriously, how can people give negative reviews !
  3. Sep 20, 2012
    I find this show very light and funny. Matthew Perry is great comic. He makes me smile every time I see and hear him. It`s difficult to combine drama and comedy in one show, but Matthew Perry does it very well.So I think it must go on:)
  4. Nov 3, 2012
    Love this show! The show is funny, deep at the same time and it just makes you smile. Matthew Perry's humour is great! He and the whole cast make me laugh every time> One of the best comedy shows in tv.
  5. Feb 9, 2013
    it is a really wonderful show, which combines the difficulty some people face in the society over the loss of someone and the connection we all have when we are confined in a room and share our feelings. i just wish they increase more stars. i heard courtney cox would be a guest and i think its awesome
  6. May 2, 2013
    This ended up being a much stronger show than I first expected. I _just_ finished watching the first season, after it almost lost me around midway. The finale didn't end on a strong zinger, but overall a strong finish.

When the writing is on, Perry's delivery is perfect. The highlight of the show. Most of the other actors act like they're acting, in contrast to Perry's more natural delivery. Which is fine; it's a sitcom after all.

I liked it when it started, it got muddled in the middle, but by the end I loved it. *Strong* 9.
  7. Aug 11, 2013
    This TV show to me is incredible. It's so funny. But unlike a lot of TV shows, it has depth too. Great cast and amazing characters. I really hope this show doesn't get canceled. It deserves to go on for at least a few seasons.

1. Reviewed by: Glenn Garvin
    Sep 11, 2012
    Beneath its estimable comic trappings, Go On is something larger: a meditation on what makes life worth living.
  2. Reviewed by: David Hinckley
    Sep 11, 2012
    Maybe the best new sitcom of the fall is one of the first.
  3. Reviewed by: Neil Genzlinger
    Sep 10, 2012
    The comedy in the show is a grab bag, sometimes subtle, sometimes self-consciously outlandish.