• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Feb 26, 2013
  • Season #: 1 , 15
6.6

1. Aug 6, 2013
    BRING THIS SHOW BACK! It was very entertaining and I looked forward to continuing to get to know the characters. I thought it had a nice mix of drama, along with personality. PLEASE bring it back! Chi McBride is GREAT!
  2. May 19, 2013
    I find the characters to be well developed and the back stories make for the viewers to have an invested interest in each of them. Even the antagonists are given compassion once you learn why they are such shady individuals. Good story writing as well.

A nice change from traditional police dramas. I'm sad to learn it may be canceled and think that is a mistake.
  3. Jun 26, 2013
    It a wonderful series with great story telling.Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful
  4. Apr 23, 2013
    Excelent serie with great interpretations,make you love and hate characters,something you can't say about other tv series this days.

I wait everyweek for the next chapter,please give me more!
  5. May 17, 2013
    Golden boy is a show I look forward to watching every Tuesday. it nice to watch a well writing show, enjoy watching these actors that work so well together as well as find it humorous at times. Enjoyable

1. Reviewed by: Willa Paskin
    Feb 26, 2013
    Golden Boy’s half-bakedness--part totally competent TV show, part lazily executed one--permeates throughout.
  2. Reviewed by: Tirdad Derakhshani
    Feb 26, 2013
    It's a terrific idea. But it doesn't quite measure up to its potential.
  3. Reviewed by: Gail Pennington
    Feb 26, 2013
    Somebody tell the creators of shows like this, please, that viewers want engaging characters and entertaining, absorbing storytelling. We really don't need to be whooshing around in time while our heads spin.