Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4
6.8

1. Feb 19, 2014
    This series was the best one from Disney channel yet, and all the shows that came after it, were not at all tolerable. Though the final season lost a bit of its comic status, overall the series was a fab. Last weekend, the series ended marking the end of an era, i must say, (some one told that) !!!! i am not expecting any better show from Disney.
  2. Jan 15, 2011
    Score: 8.3/10

This is an effective tween comedy. The jokes usually work effectively. Also, most of the actors act extremley well. The bits at the end, are a bit, dumb, though. Anyways, this is one of te better tween comdies.
  3. Sep 10, 2011
    Premise: 7 Characters: 9 Acting: 8 Storylines: 6 Originality: 4 Setting: 4 Genre Content: 5 Appeal: 4 Interest: 5 Entertainment: 7 Score: 5.9/10 = D+ THE GOOD: Great ensemble cast THE BAD: Doesn't stand out from other Disney sitcoms
  4. Sep 19, 2011
    Great show, but sometines is a litte stupid. But, people can enjoy it. And is an effective tween comedy. It's really funny, also you can watch this show with all your family. I think this show is for adults.
  5. Nov 17, 2012
    Just another Disney Show with unoriginal content and unoriginal comedy and jokes with recorded laffs to make stupid viewers maybe laff with the fake crowd.
  6. Nov 12, 2011
    I really love this show. Not just because Charlie is ADORABLE, but because the acting is amazing. The acting on Disney Channel is usually garbage. On this show they have a variety of people who truly love their job. My favorite character is probably the mother. She's crazy! And not in a random annoying way. Although i don't like that Skyler is dumb. All Disney shows have a dumb person.I really love this show. Not just because Charlie is ADORABLE, but because the acting is amazing. The acting on Disney Channel is usually garbage. On this show they have a variety of people who truly love their job. My favorite character is probably the mother. She's crazy! And not in a random annoying way. Although i don't like that Skyler is dumb. All Disney shows have a dumb person. This show doesn't need one. Expand
  7. Dec 16, 2011
    Wonderfully crafted television show. Finally something that isn't about a secret superstar, a wizard or being on a television show. The characters are fun and easy to relate to, and nothing is too inappropriate to be considered non-Disney genre.
  8. Mar 2, 2013
    Well this show doesn't have the funniest jokes but aren't too bad every hear and there. Although some of the episodes have poor effects but its not as bad as 2 kids not knowing what to do every summer day. Or kids hanging in a karate dojo.
  9. Mar 19, 2013
    Nothing special, very primitive and typical! It has a some good series but overall it's not the TV series i would choose to watch. My final score is 4/10.
  10. Mar 26, 2013
    Best thing on Disney since everything else ended. Everyone is amazing at acting especially Leigh (aka Amy) she is the best. The episodes aren't the best but eh. its the first season trust me its worth watching for some good laughs. This is better then ABC and NBC and CBS, and FOX family comedies. A+ The little bits with Charlie at the end are if your not a female, who enjoys kids orBest thing on Disney since everything else ended. Everyone is amazing at acting especially Leigh (aka Amy) she is the best. The episodes aren't the best but eh. its the first season trust me its worth watching for some good laughs. This is better then ABC and NBC and CBS, and FOX family comedies. A+ The little bits with Charlie at the end are if your not a female, who enjoys kids or younger then 10 then you wont laugh but eh it still works. Good: One of the better family comedies out now and days. Bad: It's saidly a Disney show so wont get much recognition, views. People wont give it a chance. Collapse
  11. Jul 5, 2013
    "Good Luck Charlie" remains the only decent show Disney produces to date, as now "Wizards", "Suite Life", and "Hannah Montana" have been cut. "Good Luck Charlie" has the family quality of being funny, but the main problem remains to the fact that its main character is the least interesting. While Teddy's mother, father and siblings have interesting qualities, Teddy remains as just a normal"Good Luck Charlie" remains the only decent show Disney produces to date, as now "Wizards", "Suite Life", and "Hannah Montana" have been cut. "Good Luck Charlie" has the family quality of being funny, but the main problem remains to the fact that its main character is the least interesting. While Teddy's mother, father and siblings have interesting qualities, Teddy remains as just a normal teenager. Still, it's not bad, and its original to Disney, but you can wish that it focused more on the family than Teddy finding a boyfriend. Expand
  12. Feb 1, 2014
    As Disney Channel watchers know, recently Disney Channel's newer TV shows haven't been all that great. Fortunately, Good Luck Charlie isn't one of them. This show is packed with a lot of laughs, some drama and the one and only Charlie! This may feel like one of those 'generic' family sitcoms, but trust me this is way better than the others. Good Luck Charlie is about a family who have justAs Disney Channel watchers know, recently Disney Channel's newer TV shows haven't been all that great. Fortunately, Good Luck Charlie isn't one of them. This show is packed with a lot of laughs, some drama and the one and only Charlie! This may feel like one of those 'generic' family sitcoms, but trust me this is way better than the others. Good Luck Charlie is about a family who have just had a baby named Charlie and they go through hardships like school, dating, family issues etc. There is a vlog that is done by Teddy which is supposed to guide Charlie in the near future. At the end of the vlog, she always says "Good Luck, Charlie" which sticks throughout the seasons of the show.

The only problem I have with it is the fact that sometimes the jokes are cheesy and unfunny but I definetly recommend this show to all families and children. This show in my opinion is the only good newer Disney Channel show to release.
  13. Mar 30, 2014
    season 1 is okay . charlie is a baby but she is isnt cute . but she's older and cute ............................................................................................. . Grade C+
  14. Oct 8, 2014
    The show can be a bit cheesy at times. The stupid recorded laughs get so annoying! The show also can be a bit unrealistic! Not a very big fan at all...
  15. Nov 25, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Good luck Charlie was my favorite show growing up, and I still enjoy watching it every now and then. I love the whole family dynamic. This show is about a unique and crazy family in Denver, Colorado. Theres the mother Amy Duncan who is a dramatic, selfish famous wanna bee who will do anything to be in the spotlight, yet still comes around when her family needs her. There's the father Bob Duncan who is obsessed with bugs, he's also lazy and a bit of a slob, a guy who doesn't always say or do the right thing when it comes to his wife's demands and personality. The oldest child is PJ (Patric John) he begins the show as a sixteen year old boy. PJ is clueless and described as a stupid and careless guy with a the biggest heart. The second oldest is Teddy, who begins as a fourteen year old girl. Teddy is an A student who will not take a bad grade, besides that she's a regular teenage girl who makes video diaries to give advice to her baby sister. Gabe is the third oldest, and starts out as a ten year old. He is rebellious and careless. The fourth child is Charlie, She began as a nine month old and is the main character along with Teddy, Theres not much to say about her. Nor is their much to say about the youngest Duncan child Toby, who was born in season 3. I love this show because you never know what to expect and this family has some crazy adventures that will always make you laugh. While you're watching this family you'll see why Charlie needs some good luck. The only thing I wish was different is the number of seasons. I knew from the start the show would end when Teddy went off to college, and I was right. Since Teddy was fourteen in season one, there were only four season...not enough. If they had made Teddy a little younger like around the age of eleven or twelve their could have been another two or three seasons. I also don't agree with the huge age gaps between the the three older children with the younger two, but that's just my opinion. Expand
  16. Apr 23, 2017
    Released in 2010, "Good Luck Charlie" is easily the greatest Disney Channel show of all time. Unlike the other shows that came out during the same time, such as Shake It Up, Jessie, and A.N.T. Farm, the program does not have an extravagant premise; it is a story about an American family.

There are no critic reviews yet.