• Network: The CW
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6
7.8

1. ETV
    Apr 21, 2012
    This season continues the fun, sex and drama and excedes the first. Probably will remain the underrated show it is. However to those who actually take the time to watch it, will enjoy... Well if your a teen
  2. Oct 6, 2011
    GG is one of the best series i have ever watched in my entire life! They should even make a movie! It is going to be soooooo freaking amazing.... xoxo Gossip Boy
  3. Sep 12, 2011
    O M F G ! THIS SEASON WAS PROBABLY BETTER THAN THE FIRST ONLY! Gossip Girl is a ORIGINAL and UNIQUE show. YOU have got to watch it. L O V E IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Sep 9, 2010
    I would say better then the first season because the show found its path. BUT, still the show could have grown in something more scandalous than ever, and more provocative, in stead of showing scandalous things as Vanessa and Chuck? I mean totally unnecessary.

This melodrama isn't high TV art, or even middling; but it's dishy, farcical, and funny, as the willowy Serena (Blake Lively) and her circle prey on one another.
  2. Reviewed by: Jessica Shaw
    I'll admit, I was a wee bit worried after last season's annoying Georgina story line and relentless drama about the past that haunts Serena (Blake Lively). But fear not, groupies: Summer's been good to this Girl.
  3. It knows exactly what it wants and needs its new hybrid product to be. The hockey fights video of teen romance drama.