• Network: The CW
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 19, 2007
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
6.9

1. Sep 11, 2011
    THIS SHOW IS AMAZING!! IT IS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER AFTER SEASONS!! I LOVE IT! can't wait for season 5!! I don't wan gossip girl to NEVER EVER END!!! this season is EXTREMELY RECOMMENDED too! Love it. 10/10
  2. Oct 6, 2011
    I don't like Gossip Girl... I LOVE GOSSIP GIRL! can't wait for season 5 and then 6 and 7 and 8! Its probably the best series I have ever watched in my entire life! AND IT IS FAMOUS WORLD WIDE with 11.000.000 fans on Facebook! :) LOVE IT xoxo

1. Reviewed by: Jessica Shaw
    Dec 10, 2010
    The twist about Chuck's (Ed Westwick) cliff-hanger shooting is tres promising, but we're sick of S and B's frenemy fights du jour. Maybe Katie Cassidy's enigmatic Juliet can bring some glory back to Girl.
  2. Reviewed by: Alan Sepinwall
    Dec 10, 2010
    s a pleasure to report that Gossip Girl launches its fourth season with two confidently satisfying episodes. Because the episodes are designed almost as a stand-alone chapter, I can't say for sure if this bodes well for the season to come, but hey... Good Gossip Girl.
  3. Reviewed by: David Hinckley
    Dec 10, 2010
    Gossip Girl will get some slack on repeating itself, because teenagers have an incredibly high tolerance for remixing, reworking and rehashing the drama in their own lives. But the show still has to feel fresh, which is why Monday's episode adds at least two new characters who promise to have significant impact on people we already know.