• Network: The CW
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 19, 2007
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6
6.7

1. Mar 25, 2012
    This show is my guilty pleasure. I can't really explain why I love this show, but I do! The latest seasons 4 and 5 have been my favorite, because the characters are a lot more mature and self-reflective. I also love how Penn Badgely and Leighton Meester's characters have developed.
  2. Oct 20, 2011
    After season two Gossip girl was kinda off and it was going down and down . But season 4 raised it up but this season seems amazing . every episode is really good . hope the whole season goes like this . and i am really hoping for some awesome new twist !
  3. Sep 26, 2011
    OMG! BEST GOSSIP GIRL SEASON SOO FAR!! I LOVE GOSSIP GIRL!! BEST SERIES EVER!! I STARTED SINCE SEASON 1 AND I'M STILL WATCHING!! IT KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER!!! :)
  4. Oct 6, 2011
    A goood teen drama, but a tad bit overrated. I mean, I can't get into it. Sorry guys. Just not my thing. I think it may need a plot overhaul. Sometimes it's boring.
  5. Oct 6, 2011
    Love/hate relationship. Some episodes are good, some need to be reworked a little. I like the cast, they are very talented, but the writing isn't as good as it used to be.
  6. Oct 9, 2011
    @BeautifulDivine I think it IS the best show. Season 1 was the best. Season 5 isn't soo good as Season 1 and 2 and 3 was, but its still fun and entertaining. It has a lot of WORLD WIDE fans.. 11.000.000 Fans on Facebook. Always number one on Itunes and Amazon, and Hulu. It is the best show ever, xoxo
  7. Oct 6, 2011
    i think gossip girl is one of the best teen drama show of 2007, 2008 and 2009. 2010 and 2011 is actually an adult real life drama! And I love that! I hope GG gets a 6th season! Cause is one of the best shows I've ever seen!!! I don't watch it on tv, I watch it on I tunes! But now that ratings are kind of low... PEOPLE LIKE ME SHOULD START WATCHING IT ON TV!! LOVE GG! you know you love me! xoxo Gossip Girl Expand
  8. Oct 6, 2011
    It's a good show. The best show? No. I like the cast and of course the writing is great, but...I just can't get into it. Kind of like a new kind of soup.
  9. Oct 9, 2011
    I have always loved Gossip girl and even more so now in season 5! :)
    There is something unique about this show. even when the plots are weird and things don't make sense I still enjoy the vibe and the actors (most of them anyway...).
    Looking forward to the rest of the season!
  10. Jan 25, 2012
    Gossip Girl keeps getting better season by season and this season is no exception. This is my favourite season so far and I am excited to see more! Hopefully it will be picked up for a 6th season.
  11. ETV
    Apr 21, 2012
    So far so good. I think. Blair and Dan!!!!! Yes!!!!!! Georgina and Ivy!!!!!! Yay. But NO JENNY!!!! :-( very unhappy about that and a very clingy, jealous, childish Chuck "he's humdrum Humphrey" oh how i loathe him this season
  12. Feb 2, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Gossip Girl's best season. There is actual drama, not just romance. The Lily story line is what I really liked. I wanted to know what was gonna happen next. Is she going to jail? The best season of Gossip Girl by far! Expand
  13. Jul 27, 2013
    Decent season, although I expect better, from episode 1 to 12 I was bored, but, from 13 to 24 I was anxious to know what would happen to Blair and Chuck, and what about Serena-

There are no critic reviews yet.