• Network: The CW
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 19, 2007
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6
6.7

1. Oct 20, 2011
    After season two Gossip girl was kinda off and it was going down and down . But season 4 raised it up but this season seems amazing . every episode is really good . hope the whole season goes like this . and i am really hoping for some awesome new twist !
  2. Sep 26, 2011
    OMG! BEST GOSSIP GIRL SEASON SOO FAR!! I LOVE GOSSIP GIRL!! BEST SERIES EVER!! I STARTED SINCE SEASON 1 AND I'M STILL WATCHING!! IT KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER!!! :)
  3. Oct 9, 2011
    @BeautifulDivine I think it IS the best show. Season 1 was the best. Season 5 isn't soo good as Season 1 and 2 and 3 was, but its still fun and entertaining. It has a lot of WORLD WIDE fans.. 11.000.000 Fans on Facebook. Always number one on Itunes and Amazon, and Hulu. It is the best show ever, xoxo
  4. Oct 6, 2011
    i think gossip girl is one of the best teen drama show of 2007, 2008 and 2009. 2010 and 2011 is actually an adult real life drama! And I love that! I hope GG gets a 6th season! Cause is one of the best shows I've ever seen!!! I don't watch it on tv, I watch it on I tunes! But now that ratings are kind of low... PEOPLE LIKE ME SHOULD START WATCHING IT ON TV!! LOVE GG! you know you love me! xoxo Gossip Girl Expand
  5. Oct 9, 2011
    I have always loved Gossip girl and even more so now in season 5! :)
    There is something unique about this show. even when the plots are weird and things don't make sense I still enjoy the vibe and the actors (most of them anyway...).
    Looking forward to the rest of the season!
  6. Jan 25, 2012
    Gossip Girl keeps getting better season by season and this season is no exception. This is my favourite season so far and I am excited to see more! Hopefully it will be picked up for a 6th season.

There are no critic reviews yet.