• Network: The CW
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
7.9

1. JulR.
    Jun 3, 2008
    Very, very bad!! Worst series ever!!
  2. RickS(jedi)
    Oct 4, 2007
    Ah the show that Paris Hilton would love, or the really poor wanna be ones, standard piece of sh!t show, ungly asian, black token, 25 good looking white girls(including the MILFS). Oh and the acting, the acting is amazing, the best i'v seen in a long time, acting rich must be really hard. This show has nothing new and nothing interesting,watching Days of our Lives or Passion would be Ah the show that Paris Hilton would love, or the really poor wanna be ones, standard piece of sh!t show, ungly asian, black token, 25 good looking white girls(including the MILFS). Oh and the acting, the acting is amazing, the best i'v seen in a long time, acting rich must be really hard. This show has nothing new and nothing interesting,watching Days of our Lives or Passion would be less brain-melting. I truly never knew that rich white guys had all those problems. I'm still not sure which was the targeted audience for this show, girls who watch Tyra or girls, too ulgy to be on Tyra. I know i'm sounding mean, but i'm sure thats the purpose of this show. Expand
  3. KiraL.
    Sep 20, 2007
    This show was like totally stupid, it's nothing like my life or world. Kinda boring, but the girls are somewhat cute and kissable.
  4. JuanitaM.
    Sep 21, 2007
    Disappointing.
  5. EvelynT.
    Mar 29, 2008
    The story never kept me, and the 1st book was the only good place in this thread.
  6. Bob
    Feb 6, 2009
    A terrible show that takes a bunch of preppy rich kids and trys to make it seem hard. The girls think that people actually care about their stupid relationships. And the whole point of the show is idiotic. Probably one of the worst shows ever created! It really lives up to the book though.
  7. MRq
    May 14, 2009
    Are you kidding me? Where do I begin? I didn't know there were bars in the U.S.A. where teens just hang out at any time any day... what about all the hilarious lines spewed out by the rich teenager, who apparently can do what he wants when he wants....Do they show the parents at all on this garbage show???
  8. MeganC.
    Sep 19, 2007
    I'm banning this show because the CW canceled Veronica Mars! It looks stupid anyway.
  9. KevinL.
    Sep 24, 2007
    The acting in this series is very weak. The lead character(s) don't have the "pull in" factor that really makes them stand out. It is very weak spirited and shows a lack of strong sense of original story development.
  10. StuartS.
    Aug 21, 2009
    This truly is the worst show ever made!!! 90210 was bad, really bad but compared to Gossip girls it is a masterpiece like no other! The acting, the script, the so called plot, are all complete and total crap and as for that stupid talkover.....seriously!! Whoever commisioned this pile of trash needs to be sacked, slapped and then shot!
  11. SadS.
    Dec 4, 2007
    This show is terrible!The storyline has been seen at least a trillion times and the "raciness" is the only reason people watch this.

It's one of the worst new series--but for its cardboard acting and writing, not for the morals.
  2. Reviewed by: Ken Tucker
    The cast is as good as its target demo, but I admire its fleet pace and sly craft. [21 Sep 2007, p.72]
  3. It's so consumed with its of-the-moment zeitgeist embodiment that it forgets to give its characters any depth beyond their reshaped noses.