• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Mar 27, 2005
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11
7.8

1. Oct 9, 2011
    Good God, what a gigantic bucketload of crap. I can't believe I ever used to watch this show!! The writing is apalling, the storylines exhausted, almost all characters unlikable. It's annoying seeing a show like this getting such high ratings in comparison to other (obviously better) shows like FRINGE.
  2. Mar 7, 2013
    Spectacularly bad. Grey's was never particularly good. But it was watchable in the past, particularly in its second through fifth seasons. Since then, ugh. There isn't worse writing anywhere on television. They should have put this show out of its misery a long time ago. Hopefully this will be the last season. There are some good actors in the Grey's mix who deserve a better show.Spectacularly bad. Grey's was never particularly good. But it was watchable in the past, particularly in its second through fifth seasons. Since then, ugh. There isn't worse writing anywhere on television. They should have put this show out of its misery a long time ago. Hopefully this will be the last season. There are some good actors in the Grey's mix who deserve a better show. I think the squandering of the acting talent is the thing that makes Grey's so frustrating. Expand
  3. Feb 25, 2013
    It's unbelievable! I don't know why I am still watching this show, probably I did something bad in one of my previous lives... The last episode it's one of the worst ever seen in tv history. Period.

There are no critic reviews yet.