• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Mar 27, 2005
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
8.2

1. Mar 22, 2015
    I really like where the show is going with the Meredith-centric season. Everything is well justificated. I didn't like another sister for Meredith, but how they put her in the storyline, with all the flashbacks scenes, was a really great move. I hate Magie, but I'm starting to like her. I love how the show is moving on with the Callie-Arizona relationship, and how the problems of MerDerI really like where the show is going with the Meredith-centric season. Everything is well justificated. I didn't like another sister for Meredith, but how they put her in the storyline, with all the flashbacks scenes, was a really great move. I hate Magie, but I'm starting to like her. I love how the show is moving on with the Callie-Arizona relationship, and how the problems of MerDer are exposed to the audience. But, we need more from the first seasons: Big medical cases, better storylines for Alex and Bailey. I love how the show could be so funny and dramatic in one single episode. I miss that. And how about a come back for Addison, Teddy, Izzie, Sydney, or a come back for death characters: George, Lexie, Mark? (I REALLY MISS CRISTINA) Expand
  2. Jan 28, 2015
    It's a total chick show. If you're a guy you probably won't like it. The first episode starts off establishing the main character as a cheap slut who has one night stands. Then tries to pass her off as someone who cares, except you know, just not about being promiscuous.

The dialogue is filled with sarcasm and it ends up getting on your nerves if you aren't a sarcastic person. It comes off as the characters treating each other like **** when I imagine it's supposed to be humorous teasing/banter. The entire tone of the show (from someone who has never worked in a medical field, but has been to the hospital) is hard to believe. I can tell the show is trying to take the medical side of itself seriously, but it only ends up being confusing because the dialogue makes the characters sound like complete morons.

I regret giving this show a chance. These are my first impressions. The only enjoyment I could get from the show was mocking the idiotic behavior of the characters, which borders on cringeworthy in a show that obviously wants to be believable.

It's a chick show, it's practically a soap opera it's so ridiculous. If you're a guy, stay away.
  3. Oct 12, 2014
    my friends and family all stopped watching this show a couple seasons ago. the plots were weak and it became a soap opera. Its time to retire this show.
  4. Nov 9, 2013
    This show is very good however I don't like where it is going. Am I the only one who dose't care about the interns? I miss Izzie and George. I think it will be interesting do see the goodbye of christina
  5. May 3, 2013
    Great show. Makes me laugh and cry each episode. The story line always leaves me shocked and curious. Can't wait till the finale to see how it all ends for this season. You go Shonda Rhimes and the rest of the crew. I love you all, continue your great work!
  6. Apr 4, 2013
    Although diminishing in quality season by season, the storyline are good enough to keep the viewers hooked. Grey's Anatomy is one of the best medical drama on air.
  7. Feb 26, 2013
    Grey's Anatomy is the best television show of the 21st century. The medical drama collaborates drama with romance, comedy and even a bit of medicine manages to get in the mix! The chemistry between the cast members is phenomenal especially the long-standing relationship between Ellen Pompeo's character Meredith Grey and Patrick Dempsey's character Derek Shepherd. They have a presence thatGrey's Anatomy is the best television show of the 21st century. The medical drama collaborates drama with romance, comedy and even a bit of medicine manages to get in the mix! The chemistry between the cast members is phenomenal especially the long-standing relationship between Ellen Pompeo's character Meredith Grey and Patrick Dempsey's character Derek Shepherd. They have a presence that makes the viewer feel warm and themselves as actors have an exceptional chemistry, personally two of my favourite actors. Also the friendship between Meredith and Sandra Oh's character Cristina is welcoming and comedic. It has a great storyline thanks to the amazing creator Shonda Rhimes. Expand
  8. Oct 4, 2012
    Acted greatly, plus great dramatic scenes, "GREY 's ANATOMY" is one of the best of the history. me myself, really enjoyed it. it's not that usual drama that you can see in such series like ER. it's more DRAMA than SURGERY! if somebody says that it's not Excellent, he/she has not watched all seasons!
  9. Sep 21, 2012
    The show has had potential from its beginning and has shown an admireable ability to quickly develop complex characters. Sandra Oh's playing of Yang brings a very funny atmosphere to the team with her twisted sense of humour and innapropriate behaviour. The complicated relationship between Derek and Meredith can be fun, but also annoying at times.
  10. Mar 16, 2012
    This concept has been done before, and much better too. Let's put pretty people in scrubs and put ridiculous scenarios in front of them. Being in the medical field, I find this insulting the intelligence of Americans. I just hope people don't think this crap mimics reality(except maybe the sleeping around). Pass, pass, pass.
  11. Oct 1, 2010
    Season 1 of Grey's Anatomy set the stage for many many years of great television. I love the interactions between all the characters and the acting is great. My favorite moment of the season was the arrival of addison. I still see that moment as one of the biggest game changers and shockers ever to happen in the seven seasons that Grey's has been on the air.

1. Reviewed by: Terry Kelleher
    Jun 28, 2013
    There are bright spots here, including Pompeo's skillful performance and the surprisingly touching relationship between Meredith and her mother, a renowned surgeon. But to be worthy of study, Grey's Anatomy needs more of a brain.
  2. Reviewed by: Hal Boedeker
    Feb 20, 2013
    The series presents the medical cases in credible style by stressing the patients' humanity and by refusing to shy from grim prognoses.
  3. Reviewed by: Rob Owen
    Feb 20, 2013
    A mixed bag. Diagnosis: Some good dialogue, but it also suffers from a mild case of predictability.