• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Feb 23, 2014
  • Season #: 1
8.2

1. Mar 4, 2014
    A show I can watch with my entire family and have a good time is a rarity anymore. My family loved the show. Can't wait for the next episode. And by the way, if you think Jena Elfman isn't hot then your eyesight is worse than the Dad on the show.
  2. Apr 21, 2014
    Growing up fisher is heartwarming this show is a major difference to the people that have disable or not . just realize its okay to be different i need to realize it but still remember this - Luke Christian

P.S Grade A+
  3. Apr 25, 2014
    Delightful, funny, charming, and wholesome without being candy-cute. The interplay between the characters is witty, funny, and touching. Jenna Eflman is both droll and hysterically funny at the same time. A great show that the whole family enjoys.
  4. May 14, 2014
    Thank you for a good, clean family show! We are so happy to find a wholesome show that we can feel good about watching with our kids. Please keep this show!
  5. May 25, 2014
    The best new sitcom I've seen in a long time. Simmons carries the show. However NBC dropped the ball with About A Boy "boring" Growing Up Fisher is a breath of fresh air!!!!

1. Reviewed by: Lily Moayeri
    Feb 25, 2014
    The nutty parents in Growing Up Fisher do a good job of playing their extreme characters, instinctually making their eccentricities acceptable and funny rather than far-fetched and excessive. In contrast, the Growing Up Fisher children are so grounded and adult, but play that off with a world-weary-ness that is engaging.
  2. Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    Feb 24, 2014
    Mel's eccentric independence is admirable and more often than not amusing--which isn't always the case for the show, which uses gentle but forced whimsy to deliver treacly life lessons from the perspective of preteen son Henry (Eli Baker).
  3. Reviewed by: Mary McNamara
    Feb 24, 2014
    Simmons is great as he always is, but between the divorce, the mid-life crisis, the coming out as blind, the mother-daughter tension and the boy discovering his true self and The Importance of Family, there is simply too much to look at and not enough to see.