• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 30, 2009
4.0

1. MJ
    Oct 1, 2009
    Found myself laughing at lines- a LOT... I hope this one makes it- it managed to be very, very funny without resorting to off color jokes and innuendos. I can't help but wonder of the critics saw the same show.
  2. ShawnL
    Oct 19, 2009
    Not extremely funny, but will still give a good laugh here and then. At least it's clean and appropriate, which is something that most shows don't try to be these days. Give it a chance, it's not as bad as the critics say it is.
  3. SidL
    Oct 2, 2009
    Very much enjoyed it. Good clean family show.
  4. JasonS.
    Oct 1, 2009
    Very, very good. Best show I've watched this season.
  5. AngelaG
    Oct 8, 2009
    I like this show- characters aren't jaded, well except maybe the daughter. I like Hank's enthusiasm. And the idea of someone losing their job and having to start over is particularly relevant right now.

A junky sitcom that isn’t old school so much as mold school.
  2. Reviewed by: Paige Wiser
    The basic concept isn't bad. It's nice to see a captain of industry humbled, particularly now, but even that is unsatisfying in Hank.
  3. The show's main strength is the admirable comic acting ability of Kelsey Grammer and decent wordsmithing by sitcom veteran Tucker Cawley. But even with those assets, Hank comes across as familiar and formulaic--something you don't mind watching but wouldn't go out of your way to see.