4.9

1. Jul 27, 2012
    Yeah, I don 't like it. But there were a few gags that caught me off guard. Other than that, let's face it, it's just hard to watch. The acting is pretty bad and the music is lazy. I'm glad it's no longer airing.
  2. Dec 16, 2010
    Just a another stupid Disney show-where the hell is the barf bag, cause this movie makes me want to blow chunks, a teenager having an alter-ego as a teen pop sensation. The lamest plot ever!
  3. Dec 16, 2010
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. EMily Osment: Fine. Miley Cyrus: What is the point of asking? She can't act and she sounds like a dying horse when she sings! The show would be fine if she didn't get the cut. Also: WHY DO YOU THINK KIDS ARE ACTING BRATTY TOWARDS PARENTS? YES! Because of Hanny Montanny! She acts like a bratt to her dad on the show, so this may effect all those bratts out their! Expand
  4. May 19, 2011
    Well to be honest, I completely agree with nintendoid13. It's not extremely funny but admittedly, there are a couple of funny jokes in episodes. But it wouldn't be my first choice when I watch the TV.
  5. Feb 20, 2011
    This Show Is Very Uncreative... The Show Was Cute For About A Min... Very, Very, Bad Acting.. I Never Give A 1 Star Review But This Really Is B-A-D!!!!
  6. Sep 19, 2011
    This is the best show that I have ever seen. To me this is the only Disney Channel show that can tell you a good message to the Kids audiencie. This show is great to me.
  7. Dec 16, 2011
    It is amazing to see how this show has such an impact in modern society - Hannah Montana has became one of the most watched and popular children's television show of all time. It has also provided a kick-start career to many of the cast. Although, similarly to rival "Wizards of Waverly Place", the story-line is based on a lie - the characters have to keep a secret. However, with their charming techniques of capturing the hearts of tweens, no young girl would want to miss an episode. Expand
  8. Mar 30, 2012
    This show is the BEST that I have ever seen in a long time! It is just PERFECT for girls and it the MOST OUTSTANDING show! I am really hoping for more!
  9. Sep 2, 2012
    THIS IS THE BEST TV SERIES EVER PPL !!!! You can see what did this achieve ,don't be so mean! This show is not bad,not bad at all you don't have to be so mean
  10. Apr 5, 2013
    What is this, they can't acting, they can't talk normally, they can only talk like weird people. The actors are no actors, the story is every time the worst and I have to laugh because it is so freaky bad.
  11. Apr 19, 2013
    Let's face it this show is original in the main idea of a girl who wears a wig and becomes a popstar then takes it off to live a normal life. Now I have seen quite a few movies and TV shows and have never come across that type of idea. I must say if I came up with the shows idea I would be grateful to take credit. Funny I mean the real good seasons are 3-4 and maybe 4 of season two but mainly the final 2 seasons. Season 1-2 was a little lazy. The music was bad. Like Who Said and I Got Nerve. Later seasons had better music Its Al Right Here, Let's Do This, Gonna Get This, Kiss It Goodbye. Acting. I mean there all pretty believable mainly Emily Osment and Jason, and Mitchel Musso. Robby idk just got cased because of his daughter. Miley some good some bad. Moises not the best but eh. I must say I just watched season 3-4 on netflix last night just for rememberance and must say the episodes did will at creating a lesson at the end. Ex. Prom-mamia. Killing Me Softly With His Height, and Ready, Set, Dont Drive. Honestly we need to face it Hannah Montana is Disney biggest thing to date. I believe it is and will always be bigger and better then High School Musical. Honestly Miley Cyrus can't sing I mean this show probably wouldn't recieve the hate it has if another girl were cast in her place and i agree. what people said there are good jokes in there just the final 2 season though. My review is better then new Disney generations (Jessie, Austin & Ally), okay acting, Miley Cyrus is or was probably a likable person, her singing is terrible, everyone else can act/sing better. Watch the last 2 seasons if your bored other then that its probably not the best. Expand

There are no critic reviews yet.