Happy Endings : Season 2

• Series Premiere Date: Apr 13, 2011
Season #: 1, 2, 3
8.0

1. Aug 26, 2015
    As with season 1 you'll feel as though as you've heard and seen many of the plots and jokes, which can still be hit and miss, in numerous other sitcoms but Happy Endings has a certain charm and self-awareness that makes it pretty watch-able all the same.
  2. Dec 4, 2012
    No doubt one of the craziest, silliest, yet funniest shows on television at the moment. The cast work so well together and bring in a level of raunchiness and symmetry that wasn't present on Friends.
  3. Aug 29, 2012
    While the first season was lackluster, Happy Endings has grown into a light hearted sitcom that I enjoy watching every week. The characters are well developed and the jokes are varied- running from physical comedy to witty wordplay to pop culture references, without relying too heavily on any one element.

Many people compare this show to Friends as a negative, but I wholeheartedly

Many people compare this show to Friends as a negative, but I wholeheartedly disagree. While Happy Endings absolutely draws inspiration from Friends (and on at least one occasion directly addresses the parallels,) it is far from a carbon copy. Also, it's great to see diversity in a TV show that isn't forced.
  4. May 6, 2012
    This show has a similar appeal to HIMYM. Most of the time its funny, but even when its not, all the characters are good, with their funny little quirks and you just want to see what they are up to.
  5. Apr 7, 2012
    Adam Pally and Damon Wayans Jr. kill it in every episode, I love everything about this show , it is absolutely hilarious just has to be the best comedy on TV.
  6. Feb 25, 2012
    This show has been a pleasant surprise since its debut last spring. It continues to get funnier by the episode. It definitely has the potential to become something of a breakout. Check it out for sure.
  7. nbc
    Jan 8, 2012
    Amazingly hilarious. I cant wait to watch it every single week. Elisha Cuthbert and Casey Wilson prove to be the show's most hilarious and likable players.
  8. Oct 2, 2011
    I was surprised at how much I ended up liking this. It's no Friends but Casey Wilson is becoming Lisa Kudrow. I have a feeling this will end up being really good.
  9. Oct 2, 2011
    Got better since its first season, but it's still just a bad rip off of Friends. Casey Wilson is hilarious but the rest of the cart lacks. The writing needs to improve.
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. People Weekly
    Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Nov 29, 2011
    In it's second season, Endings has clicked as one of prime-time's most sophisticated ensemble comedies. [28 Nov 2011, p.58]
  2. Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    Sep 28, 2011
    The largely chemistry-free ensemble of this under-inspired Friends wannabe has exactly two funny standouts: Penny (Casey Wilson) and Max (Adam Pally ).
  3. Reviewed by: Jessica Shaw
    Sep 26, 2011
    It's not perfect (why must the characters refer to themselves in the third person?), but hey, neither was Friends when it started.