• Network: ABC
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3
8.0

1. nbc
    Jan 8, 2012
    Amazingly hilarious. I cant wait to watch it every single week. Elisha Cuthbert and Casey Wilson prove to be the show's most hilarious and likable players.
  2. Oct 2, 2011
    I was surprised at how much I ended up liking this. It's no Friends but Casey Wilson is becoming Lisa Kudrow. I have a feeling this will end up being really good.
  3. Feb 25, 2012
    This show has been a pleasant surprise since its debut last spring. It continues to get funnier by the episode. It definitely has the potential to become something of a breakout. Check it out for sure.
  4. May 6, 2012
    This show has a similar appeal to HIMYM. Most of the time its funny, but even when its not, all the characters are good, with their funny little quirks and you just want to see what they are up to.
  5. Apr 7, 2012
    Adam Pally and Damon Wayans Jr. kill it in every episode, I love everything about this show , it is absolutely hilarious just has to be the best comedy on TV.
  6. Dec 4, 2012
    No doubt one of the craziest, silliest, yet funniest shows on television at the moment. The cast work so well together and bring in a level of raunchiness and symmetry that wasn't present on Friends.
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Nov 29, 2011
    In it's second season, Endings has clicked as one of prime-time's most sophisticated ensemble comedies. [28 Nov 2011, p.58]
  2. Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    Sep 28, 2011
    The largely chemistry-free ensemble of this under-inspired Friends wannabe has exactly two funny standouts: Penny (Casey Wilson) and Max (Adam Pally ).
  3. Reviewed by: Jessica Shaw
    Sep 26, 2011
    It's not perfect (why must the characters refer to themselves in the third person?), but hey, neither was Friends when it started.