• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Apr 13, 2011
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3
7.5

1. Aug 8, 2011
    Even after only one short season I have fallen for this modern comedy and all of its characters. The humor in this show is both hilarious and just subtle enough to be fully enjoyable. The characters are believable, heart warming, play their roles beautifully. The plot gives you the option to either watch one episode or enjoy the series as a whole which is always a plus. Not to mention theEven after only one short season I have fallen for this modern comedy and all of its characters. The humor in this show is both hilarious and just subtle enough to be fully enjoyable. The characters are believable, heart warming, play their roles beautifully. The plot gives you the option to either watch one episode or enjoy the series as a whole which is always a plus. Not to mention the slight romantic tones give this shows an edge over all others of its kind. Expand
  2. Jan 6, 2014
    I cannot believe they cancelled this show. I really hope some station will pick it up again sooner or later it's happened to other TV shows too. HAPPY ENDINGS deserves to be brought back to life!
  3. Nov 5, 2011
    Initially, I was only pulled to this show because one of the actors (Damon Waynes, Jr.) from the "The New Girl" pilot was on this show. Damon Waynes, Jr. does an excellent job playing the goofy, but lovable husband to the almost OCD wife played by Eliza Coupe. Adam Pally plays the very lovable, atypical gay man who takes underachiever to a whole new level and Zachary Knighton and ElishaInitially, I was only pulled to this show because one of the actors (Damon Waynes, Jr.) from the "The New Girl" pilot was on this show. Damon Waynes, Jr. does an excellent job playing the goofy, but lovable husband to the almost OCD wife played by Eliza Coupe. Adam Pally plays the very lovable, atypical gay man who takes underachiever to a whole new level and Zachary Knighton and Elisha Cuthbery play the split couple the show is loosely based around. However, a lot of the show's scenes are stolen by the very talented Casey Wilson, who plays the someone neurotic, Penny. A lot of the themes are pretty relevant to a lot of 20somethings/30somethings, from relationships to professional dreams. All-in-all, one of the greatest new shows that's come out last midseason. Collapse
  4. May 25, 2011
    I think this show is the funniest comedy out there right now! Right up there with "how I met your mother." Every episode has at least one scene that you find yourself rewinding to, because you were laughing too hard to see the whole thing. Every character has their own unique and comedic flare to bring to the table. I look forward to it every week and haven't been disappointed yet.I think this show is the funniest comedy out there right now! Right up there with "how I met your mother." Every episode has at least one scene that you find yourself rewinding to, because you were laughing too hard to see the whole thing. Every character has their own unique and comedic flare to bring to the table. I look forward to it every week and haven't been disappointed yet. Please, check it out! You won't regret it! Expand
  5. Sep 29, 2011
    One of the best comedies on TV right now. About as good as HIMYM used to be. Great character's and writing. Very relatable for us 30-somethings. Not too predictable.
  6. Nov 20, 2011
    I think this is such an underrated show. I will first say that I think that it is unfortunate that people compare this show to others such as Friends, How I Met Your Mother, and Modern Family. To me, these characters are more realistic and relatable than other characters from different shows. Although Max isn't the stereotypical homosexual and Brad isn't a stereotypical AfricanI think this is such an underrated show. I will first say that I think that it is unfortunate that people compare this show to others such as Friends, How I Met Your Mother, and Modern Family. To me, these characters are more realistic and relatable than other characters from different shows. Although Max isn't the stereotypical homosexual and Brad isn't a stereotypical African American, the writers of the show still have the comedic insight to acknowledge these differences and offer a world that seems closer to home. Happy Endings' humor can sometimes be missed as it frequently depends on the actors' individual comedic timing and body language when interacting with one another to strike a positive note with the viewers. All in all, this show is awesome because it doesn't always use cheap and obvious humor, and more closely resembles a "modern" world that I see myself in. Expand
  7. Dec 1, 2011
    This is the funniest sitcom on the air in a long time! Season 1's content is very quick and smart....you can watch the episode over and over and find new funny parts. Season 2 is slower, unfortunately, however the characters remain funny. Definitely worth watching!
  8. Apr 11, 2013
    Hugely underrated, this show is funny, witty, and feels incredibly fresh among most of the other carbon copy television shows on right now. It can be a little difficult to get into with the way the characters speak and pacing, but one your a few episodes deep, your hooked for sure.
  9. May 5, 2013
    Great well written under rated show with interesting characters. Kind of How I Met Your Mother meets Spaced mets Scrubs. Lots of film references. Not for those who like more serialized shows, though does help to see the first to understand how characters relate to each other.

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Apr 14, 2011
    At least Endings has something fresh at it's core....Even better, the well-cast ensemble includes Casey Wilson. [25 Apr 2011, p.44]
  2. Reviewed by: Maureen Ryan
    Apr 13, 2011
    Happy Endings is really no better than any of those other comedies ['Better With You,' 'Traffic Light' and 'Perfect Couples,'], which is to say, it's pretty weak.
  3. Reviewed by: Brent McKnight
    Apr 13, 2011
    As of one episode, it's decently entertaining, though its sharp writing suggests potential. It's earned my interest for at least a couple of more episodes.