• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Jan 17, 2011
  • Season #: 1 , 2
7.2

1. Mar 1, 2011
    When comparing this to its nightime counterpart, The Cape, Harry's Law is a win, Harry's law is funny, yet dramatic, gangster, yet civilized, Harry's Law will last longer and i really hope it does, just go on hulu and watch it
  2. Feb 25, 2011
    The pilot was weak and I almost gave up. But my respect for Kathy Bates drew me to watch the 2nd episode. Amazing! It was 100% better. Every part of the show gets deeper, funnier, richer and more powerful each episode. The characters and situations are complex and unpredictable. Rare for a TV show, I both laugh and am deeply moved in the same hour. It makes you laugh, think, care. It is Must See TV. Expand
  3. Feb 21, 2011
    This show is fun, it's interesting and the characters are a great mix. I loved other David kelley show like the Practice. It's different each week and my wife and I really enjoy it. IT's a nice change from all the reality and other attorney shows that are so serious, they are either not fun, or turn into a soap opera. I hope they keep this going, it well worth it.
  4. Mar 15, 2011
    Though its a little on the 'preachy' side, i really enjoy the show. Kathy Bates character's annoyance with some of the other characters is frigging hilarious. And I"m not even a Kathy Bates fan. The recent episode on PTSD was unsettling since I'm a vet. Props to whoever wrote the story, you had the denial part down. Its not natural to watch your friend die and then have our leaders deny the circumstances. We either look like a nut or a liar for opening our mouth. I really wish that they had this first rate PTSD treatment center they claimed in the episode at the VA in Indianapolis. Expand
  5. Mar 25, 2011
    I love this show. It has been a long time since I have so looked forward a show. I do hope that it will be renewed and very sad that there are only two more shows this season.
  6. Apr 6, 2011
    I read that NBC was disappointed that this show is watched by so many 50+ people, 'a market no advertisers want.'

Now I know what is really wrong with the American ecomony- Advertisers! Americans 50+ control 70% of the money in the US. Brand loyalty is no longer cemented at 18-35, but the Ad trade continues to think that age group is 'where it's at' ! Loyalty today is a price thing
    and if Walgreen's make a cheaper copy iof Dove soap, This 66 year old will try it, after using Dove for years.

Harry's Law is wonderful- a great combo of humor and serious issues, and an eye-opener to 'inside the poor 'hoods' of a big city. Bravo to Kelley, and Brava to Bates.
  7. Apr 8, 2011
    My husband and I wouldn't miss Harry's Law. It has a wonderfully diverse cast with lots of subplots. There are serious thought provoking situations sprinkled with lots of humor. It is just the right blend. Please don't cancel Harry's Law!!
  8. Apr 30, 2011
    Everyone in our home absolutely love Harry's Law, especially "Harry" she is unique and does a wonderful job. The story lines are also quite unique. If it is cut, our Monday nights will be boring. Looking forward to them coming back.
  9. Aug 9, 2011
    I just want to say I can't believe anything so real and truthful about facts that come up on this show is actually allowed to stay on the air. Every show seems to tell it like it is about things. Law, lawyers, the legal system, right and wrongs being done everyday and I really didn't think it would survive the first episode. I'm thrilled and love to hear the things going on in life (not good things) are put out there to hear. Makes me believe there are still some people out there that believes in truth, justice and reality in the real world. The cast of characters are great and the writer is to be congratulated on having the gutts to let the honest people in the world know that others see and know how we feel about lawyers, the legal system, and other things in life. Really can't believe it stayed on after the first episode. Enjoy it tremendously. Expand
  10. Jan 15, 2012
    very good show although not as nice as "suits" still better than shows like "homeland" which is utter nonsense and so draggy; it shows the true humane side of the law. a good show.
  11. May 9, 2012
    This is one of the best shows on television! David E. Kelly tackles issues facing us today that the media generally chooses to ignore. When you add that and the charming cast, you get an amazing show. Its definitely no Boston Legal, but it is still one of the only shows I watch on television.

1. Reviewed by: Aaron Barnhart
    Jan 20, 2011
    Unfortunately, neither Bates nor Kelley seems to have any heart in this show. Picking up pretty much where he left off with "Boston Legal," Kelley turns the courtroom into Air America.
  2. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Jan 20, 2011
    Kathy Bates' surly gravity can't prevail over the silliness of this new series. [24 Jan 2010, p.43]
  3. Reviewed by: David Wiegand
    Jan 18, 2011
    When the balance is off, as it is too frequently in Harry's Law, it undermines credibility. Bates is almost capable of making us overlook some of the show's problems.