Haven : Season 4

• Series Premiere Date: Jul 9, 2010
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
8.1

1. Apr 24, 2015
    I have enjoyed this show from the get go, something different from other shows. The only problem with this season is the Audrey/Lexi problem is super drug out and as soon as they figure that out they create a whole new problem to drag out. I really really enjoy the new addition of Jennifer. Her and Duke work extremely well together.
  2. Apr 12, 2014
    Much ado about nothing. An unbelievably long drawn out plot that eventually leads to an unsatisfying conclusion. Add the fact that SyFy canceled the excellent Alphas and I have even more reason to hate this show.
  3. Nov 17, 2013
    Definitely one of the most underrated series of all-time. The show's writing is very smart and deep in ways you don't normally expect. This season is no exception as the William story arc is really making things very interesting. However, it is true that this season is a little bit slower-paced compared to the previous three seasons.
  4. Oct 19, 2013
    The show is still really interesting and grabs at my attention, but im not sure if I will be able to get use to the "new" Audrey. Old Audrey was always the highlight of this show.

There are no critic reviews yet.