- Summary: Season three reveals more of Steve and Danny's past before Hawaii.
- Genre(s): Drama, Action & Adventure, Suspense
- Show Type: Between Seasons
- Season 3 premiere date: Sep 20, 2010
- Episode Length: 60
- Air Time: 09:00 PM
- More Details and Credits »
Positive: 0 out of
Mixed: 0 out of
Negative: 0 out of
Positive: 0 out of 1
Mixed: 0 out of 1
Negative: 1 out of 1
Apr 15, 2013This review contains spoilers. How to define season 3 in three words? Over the top. The plots are much to crazy to be believable. McGarrett's mother, who is suppose to be dead, is alive and actually a CIA operative Now how does that sound realistic. Oh yeah my mom died and apparently she's not dead but alive because people wanted to kill her because she was a CIA spy. That sounds quite ridiculas doesn't it?
Also, what happened to the bromance between Steve and Danny? It seems that the writers are getting rid of those moments and replacing them with Steve and Catharine. Yes that's cute but the majority of people would prefer McDanno.… Collapse