• Network: TNT
  • Series Premiere Date: Jun 16, 2009
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3
4.1

1. Jul 5, 2011
    Love the episode on July 5th. Every strong female character got air time. Wonderful to see vanessa bell callaway , loved her lines , really felt it. Finally seeing suleka mathew leading , really cool, she is handling herself well. anne ramsay did good work and is more and more warming the screen. the male eye candy is nice (in the background of course) ..Oh and did I mention jada didnt rant at anyone (for a big warm welcome change).. So nice when she realizes she can star without stealing every scene and being the center of attention (even when we know and realize the show is about this fantastic Nurse and woman , who cares about people, and about her friends and family). Lets hope that can be shown without ruining the show for the rest of this multi-faceted and very talented cast.
    Kudo's to Jada . I may have misjudged . really want to say I'm wrong. holding judgement.
  2. Jul 31, 2011
    ok my review score was wrong - forgot to move the meter - sorry really not liking this show as much as I did the first 2 seasons - it is no longer about the goings on at the hospital - time to get back to the core story and give the rest of the cast decent air time - JMO
  3. Aug 9, 2011
    This show is so bad I get annoyed watching the commercials. The acting is terrible as is the writing. All I can think is that Mrs Smiths husband is so powerful that he has secured this show for her. It seems that each episode is merely a vehicle for flaunting Jada's non existent skills as an actress.
  4. Aug 18, 2011
    This is a HORRIBLE SHOW! She is a horrible nurse, horrible mother and a horrible wife in the later seasons. I cant see why anyone likes this show. I have watch a number of episodes wondering if I am missing something, and other than a selfish self absorbed egocentric woman I just cant see it. She will do ANYTHING she wants a puts everyone in the hospital at risk continuously. Then when she does get into trouble she still wont step back. She is ALWAYS right and ALWAYS cares more about the patients than anyone else... just stupid and impossible to believe. I would SO FIRE her! Expand
  5. Jul 1, 2013
    This show is entertaining. That's what matters to me, and that's what matters to you (I think). I don't see it as a drama, I see it more as a dramedy. It can be sad, and it can be lively. That being said, it's nothing too special either.

HawthoRNe seems bent on being reverential, complete with musical montages meant to break our hearts. It's not awful, by any means, just too good to be true.
    Pinkett Smith is an engaging actress, but even her formidable energy can't liven up this sodden drama.
  3. Reviewed by: Ken tucker
    The results here are mostly mawkish and predictable.