• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Mar 22, 2006
8.5

1. AnnetteM
    May 10, 2006
    I just love Dougray Scott - He makes the show!!
  2. FrancisoD
    Mar 23, 2006
    aswome show cast is really kool....
  3. MackG
    Mar 30, 2006
    A good looking show of Oceans 11 style plot twists combined with Tony Scott style editing. You have to pay attention to stay with it. Has the potential of being a break out hit ala Miama Vice, Baywatch or Las Vegas. Law and Order style snappy dialoge and tension between characters that Larry Orbach would have appreciated.
  4. StephanieM
    Apr 2, 2006
    I absolutely love this show! I will definitely be watching Heist and DVR-ing Lost.
  5. MariahB
    May 10, 2006
    I love this show, there is great chemistry, dialogue, and plot. When will we get the next installment.
  6. TrickyQ.
    May 18, 2006
    Such a great show. Why cancel it after just a few episodes?
  7. Oakley
    Mar 23, 2006
    Great show. I oved every minute of it. The cleverness of the crew is fun to watch as they outwit the cops, and Ricky (David Walton) provides some great humor along the way.
  8. AlisonB
    Mar 23, 2006
    I love it and that ricky is sooooo dreamy!!!
  9. DebJ
    Mar 29, 2006
    Love the actors and actresses - it is a great show for TV which has become too enthralled with reality shows.
  10. cathleen
    Mar 30, 2006
    Really liked it. I think the flashbacks to daughter Katie - 4 make you really like Mickey
  11. L.Walsh
    Apr 5, 2006
    LOVE this show. Has the look of a movie, the humor is perfect, the bungling cops are endearing, the "robbers" are a riot with their different personalities. Can't wait to see how/if they pull it off and get away with the heist.
  12. SaritaK
    love this show
  13. RayI
    May 2, 2006
    I love it. Even recording it. You have to like the witty comments, and I know the whole stealing thing has been done. I do like the way this is being done. Each character does have their own problem of one form or another. I can't wait to see how it ends.
  14. kimid
    May 21, 2006
    I really enjoyed this show. I'm bugged how shows get pulled RIGHT in the middle and the network just leaves 'ya hanging. It just ain't right!!
  15. StacyS
    May 31, 2006
    Great show! What a shame to let it go! : ( : (
  16. susanl
    May 4, 2006
    I love the show, when is it coming back???
  17. ErikaB
    May 8, 2006
    I really enjoy the show. Lola and Ricky - the actors have great chemistry and fun. Anybody remember moonlighting? Please bring the show back!!!!
  18. StevenM
    Jun 9, 2006
    First new show I haved loved since "Rescue Me" premiered. It is a terrible shame they took it away! My teenage sons loved it too. You can't count audience by number of tv's turned in. We always had 4 of us watching.
  19. ChrisF
    Jul 18, 2006
    The show was amazing i hope they decide not to end it it was really good.
  20. MLee
    Aug 1, 2006
    Amazing show that didn't really get a chance
  21. katies
    Oct 23, 2006
    what happened?? the reviews were ok- the show was good- the people were buzzing about it....what happened to it?
  22. philh
    Oct 24, 2006
    I tuned in every single week!! The acting was on point and it was truely unquie show withall the good stuff thats good tv man!!!!! bring it back!!!!
  23. AntonellaM
    Mar 23, 2006
    I loved it, thought it was great!! will continue to watch it. The charcters are sooo talented.....i give it two thumbs up ... well done heist !!!!
  24. ritaq
    Mar 23, 2006
    Terrfic show!!!! great cast ...good luck Heist !!!!
  25. AnthonyQ
    Two Thumbs Up !!!!!
  26. leee
    Mar 25, 2006
    i really liked it
  27. NickM
    Mar 29, 2006
    One of the best shows in awhile
  28. TomP
    Mar 31, 2006
    This is "Ocean's Eleven" in a tv series. I enjoy the cast and character development. It's a break from all of the Crime drama shows that have devoured the air waves. I hope that it last and doesn't get moved around too much.
  29. rachel
    Apr 27, 2006
    i love it!!!
  30. M.vL.
    Apr 28, 2006
    I like it a lot . Good wriiting...acting and directing. The best show on T.V. Everything is just right..funny, witty, and a little bit of sarcasm now and then not too serious. Love..love..it!
  31. sethd
    Apr 5, 2006
    Good show. I like it a lot.
  32. PhebaP
    Apr 6, 2006
    I love this show!!! I really like the plot. I've shown the debut episode on MSN to many people and they like it too.
  33. huttond
    May 10, 2006
    this was a great show. if it lacked viewers they could have moved it to thursday nights. it was pulled without asking us our opinionSo mutch for democracy.
  34. MikeH
    May 21, 2006
    I have enjoyed every episode.
  35. MarcM
    May 25, 2006
    Heist had both intelligence and humor. The writers did a great job in crafting characters that were quirky, funny, and flawed but were emotionally connected enough to drive the underlying heart of the story while keeping us engaged with the "heist" portion of it. Please bring it back - it's so much better than these awful reality shows.
  36. FahadA
    Jul 30, 2006
    This is a very cool show, sadly produced by very SAD people like NBC,,,, at least finish the First Season you loosers.
  37. CharlesR
    Mar 21, 2006
    Its going to be great and my father is producing it so give it some love.
  38. Jack
    Mar 27, 2006
    It is the greatest!
  39. leslieg
    Apr 14, 2006
    By the end of the show you are actually hoping they get away with it!
  40. JackB
    May 14, 2006
    Great show, and as all great ones go they SCRAP it? I am ticked!!!
  41. GregK
    May 16, 2006
    Can't believe another great show gone. They could have at least let the plot finish with the heist being a success or failure and put them in jail.
  42. Joey
    May 18, 2006
    This was a GREAT show, i'm pisssed dat it was canceled!!!!!!!! I hope NBC changes their mind and bring it back!
  43. BrianD
    May 22, 2006
    I loved this show. I hope someone is smart enough to bring in back.
  44. Bonnie
    May 24, 2006
    I loved this show!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe they will bring it back like they turned Firefly into Serenity. Shiney!!!
  45. RoseN
    Jun 23, 2006
    This show is brilliant! Maybe another network will pick it up...or at least release the season on DVD. It far surpasses anything on tv right now and it's a real shame to have cancelled it. Please bring it back!
  46. cbby
    Aug 22, 2006
    I think they discontinued this show midseason, but I hope I am wrong and that there is a second season. I think this show was a good idea-stealing stuff in Beverly Hills. Great show. Watched every episode. Also has a lot of cliffhangers that make you want to watch the next episode.

1. Entertainment Weekly
    Reviewed by: Ken Tucker
    An hour of snide cleverness--especially one in which you can predict all the plot twists--gets tired fast. [24 Mar 2006, p.59]
  2. It's an entertaining enough diversion if you're not expecting much.
  3. TV Guide Magazine
    Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    Heist is a tiresome mess.