Heist : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Mar 22, 2006
8.5

1. philh
    Oct 24, 2006
    I tuned in every single week!! The acting was on point and it was truely unquie show withall the good stuff thats good tv man!!!!! bring it back!!!!
  2. katies
    Oct 23, 2006
    what happened?? the reviews were ok- the show was good- the people were buzzing about it....what happened to it?
  3. cbby
    Aug 22, 2006
    I think they discontinued this show midseason, but I hope I am wrong and that there is a second season. I think this show was a good idea-stealing stuff in Beverly Hills. Great show. Watched every episode. Also has a lot of cliffhangers that make you want to watch the next episode.
  4. MLee
    Aug 1, 2006
    Amazing show that didn't really get a chance
  5. FahadA
    Jul 30, 2006
    This is a very cool show, sadly produced by very SAD people like NBC,,,, at least finish the First Season you loosers.
  6. ChrisF
    Jul 18, 2006
    The show was amazing i hope they decide not to end it it was really good.
  7. RoseN
    Jun 23, 2006
    This show is brilliant! Maybe another network will pick it up...or at least release the season on DVD. It far surpasses anything on tv right now and it's a real shame to have cancelled it. Please bring it back!
  8. StevenM
    Jun 9, 2006
    First new show I haved loved since "Rescue Me" premiered. It is a terrible shame they took it away! My teenage sons loved it too. You can't count audience by number of tv's turned in. We always had 4 of us watching.
  9. StacyS
    May 31, 2006
    Great show! What a shame to let it go! : ( : (
  10. MarcM
    May 25, 2006
    Heist had both intelligence and humor. The writers did a great job in crafting characters that were quirky, funny, and flawed but were emotionally connected enough to drive the underlying heart of the story while keeping us engaged with the "heist" portion of it. Please bring it back - it's so much better than these awful reality shows.
  11. Bonnie
    May 24, 2006
    I loved this show!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe they will bring it back like they turned Firefly into Serenity. Shiney!!!
  12. BrianD
    May 22, 2006
    I loved this show. I hope someone is smart enough to bring in back.
  13. MikeH
    May 21, 2006
    I have enjoyed every episode.
  14. kimid
    May 21, 2006
    I really enjoyed this show. I'm bugged how shows get pulled RIGHT in the middle and the network just leaves 'ya hanging. It just ain't right!!
  15. Joey
    May 18, 2006
    This was a GREAT show, i'm pisssed dat it was canceled!!!!!!!! I hope NBC changes their mind and bring it back!
  16. TrickyQ.
    May 18, 2006
    Such a great show. Why cancel it after just a few episodes?
  17. GregK
    May 16, 2006
    Can't believe another great show gone. They could have at least let the plot finish with the heist being a success or failure and put them in jail.
  18. JackB
    May 14, 2006
    Great show, and as all great ones go they SCRAP it? I am ticked!!!
  19. SaritaK
    love this show
  20. MariahB
    May 10, 2006
    I love this show, there is great chemistry, dialogue, and plot. When will we get the next installment.
  21. huttond
    May 10, 2006
    this was a great show. if it lacked viewers they could have moved it to thursday nights. it was pulled without asking us our opinionSo mutch for democracy.
  22. AnnetteM
    May 10, 2006
    I just love Dougray Scott - He makes the show!!
  23. ErikaB
    May 8, 2006
    I really enjoy the show. Lola and Ricky - the actors have great chemistry and fun. Anybody remember moonlighting? Please bring the show back!!!!
  24. susanl
    May 4, 2006
    I love the show, when is it coming back???
  25. RayI
    May 2, 2006
    I love it. Even recording it. You have to like the witty comments, and I know the whole stealing thing has been done. I do like the way this is being done. Each character does have their own problem of one form or another. I can't wait to see how it ends.
  26. M.vL.
    Apr 28, 2006
    I like it a lot . Good wriiting...acting and directing. The best show on T.V. Everything is just right..funny, witty, and a little bit of sarcasm now and then not too serious. Love..love..it!
  27. rachel
    Apr 27, 2006
    i love it!!!
  28. leslieg
    Apr 14, 2006
    By the end of the show you are actually hoping they get away with it!
  29. C.B.
    Apr 10, 2006
    I love heist movies and was very excited for this show. They have tried way too hard to infuse comedy into the dialogue. The character Ricky Watman makes me want to never watch again...
  30. toddf
    Apr 6, 2006
    i know its a tv show and its supposed to be fun, but it just made my brain shrink because of the supposed witty banter. John Travolta and Samuel l Jackson they aint.......
  31. PhebaP
    Apr 6, 2006
    I love this show!!! I really like the plot. I've shown the debut episode on MSN to many people and they like it too.
  32. lIZGaffney
    It's boring.
  33. sethd
    Apr 5, 2006
    Good show. I like it a lot.
  34. L.Walsh
    Apr 5, 2006
    LOVE this show. Has the look of a movie, the humor is perfect, the bungling cops are endearing, the "robbers" are a riot with their different personalities. Can't wait to see how/if they pull it off and get away with the heist.
  35. StephanieM
    Apr 2, 2006
    I absolutely love this show! I will definitely be watching Heist and DVR-ing Lost.
  36. TomP
    Mar 31, 2006
    This is "Ocean's Eleven" in a tv series. I enjoy the cast and character development. It's a break from all of the Crime drama shows that have devoured the air waves. I hope that it last and doesn't get moved around too much.
  37. cathleen
    Mar 30, 2006
    Really liked it. I think the flashbacks to daughter Katie - 4 make you really like Mickey
  38. MattJ
    Mar 30, 2006
    Not original. Tries to be like Ocean's Eleven and fails. Easy to lose interest.
  39. MackG
    Mar 30, 2006
    A good looking show of Oceans 11 style plot twists combined with Tony Scott style editing. You have to pay attention to stay with it. Has the potential of being a break out hit ala Miama Vice, Baywatch or Las Vegas. Law and Order style snappy dialoge and tension between characters that Larry Orbach would have appreciated.
  40. DebJ
    Mar 29, 2006
    Love the actors and actresses - it is a great show for TV which has become too enthralled with reality shows.
  41. NickM
    Mar 29, 2006
    One of the best shows in awhile
  42. Jack
    Mar 27, 2006
    It is the greatest!
  43. leee
    Mar 25, 2006
    i really liked it
  44. FrancisoD
    Mar 23, 2006
    aswome show cast is really kool....
  45. AnthonyQ
    Two Thumbs Up !!!!!
  46. ritaq
    Mar 23, 2006
    Terrfic show!!!! great cast ...good luck Heist !!!!
  47. AlisonB
    Mar 23, 2006
    I love it and that ricky is sooooo dreamy!!!
  48. AntonellaM
    Mar 23, 2006
    I loved it, thought it was great!! will continue to watch it. The charcters are sooo talented.....i give it two thumbs up ... well done heist !!!!
  49. AshleyG
    Mar 23, 2006
    Recycled claptrap. Not worth a second look. And the opening exchange between the chick detective and the fat one was lifted from the novel Whiskey Sour by J. A. Konrath.
  50. Oakley
    Mar 23, 2006
    Great show. I oved every minute of it. The cleverness of the crew is fun to watch as they outwit the cops, and Ricky (David Walton) provides some great humor along the way.
  51. BeanoS
    Mar 23, 2006
    Clever heist. Same ol' boring character developement. Killed by dull writing.
  52. BennettH
    Mar 22, 2006
    Trying too hard to be smart. Not engaging enough to hold me through the 1/2 hour commercial break.
  53. csiman
    Mar 22, 2006
    just plain ridiculous and very dull!
  54. CharlesR
    Mar 21, 2006
    Its going to be great and my father is producing it so give it some love.

1. Entertainment Weekly
    Reviewed by: Ken Tucker
    An hour of snide cleverness--especially one in which you can predict all the plot twists--gets tired fast. [24 Mar 2006, p.59]
  2. It's an entertaining enough diversion if you're not expecting much.
  3. TV Guide Magazine
    Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    Heist is a tiresome mess.