• Network: AMC
  • Series Premiere Date: Nov 6, 2011
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4
8.3

1. Nov 7, 2013
    The first season was great, reminded me of Deadwood's excitement and believability. Seasons 2 episodes have the same arc...boring, boring, boring, cliffhanger. AMC does best when they stick with the original show runner see seasons 3 and 4 of Walking Dead.
  2. Aug 13, 2013
    I can't understand how people loved this season more than the previous one. First season was perfect but this?! Awful! Full of soap opera, full of disappointment. I hated season 2.
  3. Oct 10, 2012
    I have loved this show from the beginning. The writing leaves me each week in a state of looking forward to the next episode at Battlestar Gallactica. The characters are so evolving each episode that I don't care what part of the story ie.. the rail... is driven forward but what the characters are doing. Too bad more folks don't know their history or more would appreciate the show.I have loved this show from the beginning. The writing leaves me each week in a state of looking forward to the next episode at Battlestar Gallactica. The characters are so evolving each episode that I don't care what part of the story ie.. the rail... is driven forward but what the characters are doing. Too bad more folks don't know their history or more would appreciate the show. There is so much that can be said without saying much. Thanks AMC. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Aug 17, 2012
    Mount needs to run this thing, and he can't if he's the caboose. [27 Aug 2012, p.44]
  2. Reviewed by: Alan Sepinwall
    Aug 13, 2012
    It's successful enough at achieving its own more modest goals.
  3. Reviewed by: Maureen Ryan
    Aug 10, 2012
    The second season of this Western finds it marginally better paced and the characters moderated a bit from the broad archetypes seen in Season 1, but I still find little to compel me in the story of a robber baron and an ex-soldier teaming up to get a transcontinental railroad built.