Hellcats : Season 1

• Network: The CW
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 8, 2010
6.9

1. Sep 9, 2010
    It actually wasn't that bad. Most of the acting was good, and the pilot was fun, and cheerful.
    I can see it getting lots of fans, but I'm waiting for the ratings to tell me if it gets renewed or canceled.
  2. Sep 9, 2010
    I was a bit skeptical about this show. It could be a little bit not a really new show but in fact I don't really know a show which is about cheerleaders. I was really happy about it because it is quite refreshing and it is in the spirit of the CW. It is true that is another teen show but the pilot is quite interesting and I think I will watch the others episodes to really make my mindI was a bit skeptical about this show. It could be a little bit not a really new show but in fact I don't really know a show which is about cheerleaders. I was really happy about it because it is quite refreshing and it is in the spirit of the CW. It is true that is another teen show but the pilot is quite interesting and I think I will watch the others episodes to really make my mind about this new show! It was a nice way to start the 2010 / 2011 season. Ok it is not "the pilot of the year" but it is a nice show and I hope it will be working! Expand
  3. Sep 17, 2010
    Its funny and it gives a diverse site rather than the happy cheerleaders that we usually see today. The show is classic CW mirroring shows like One Tree Hill. The show itself isn't fresh but it will be interesting to see how they develop the characters, as its still very early on. The only problem for me is that it seems very 'Bring it on' as another reviewer suggested but that mightIts funny and it gives a diverse site rather than the happy cheerleaders that we usually see today. The show is classic CW mirroring shows like One Tree Hill. The show itself isn't fresh but it will be interesting to see how they develop the characters, as its still very early on. The only problem for me is that it seems very 'Bring it on' as another reviewer suggested but that might change in episodes to come. Expand
  4. Feb 19, 2013
    I really liked the episode, but I'm from Russia. I would like it to continue, the second season. At least for 2 million people. Sorry but that will not happen, but I hope that for him who ever undertake.

1. Reviewed by: Dan Fienberg
    It's not especially fresh material, nor is it all that nuanced, but it's peppy and occasionally clever and it offers ample eye candy for any and all tastes.
  2. People Weekly
    Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    The end product should be called Hellkittens--not bad, but its tiny claws neither grip nor rip. [13 Sep 2010, p.47]
  3. Reviewed by: Troy Patterson
    It takes us to the South and to a class-conscious frame of mind and then introduces a web of complicated relationships that the eye recognizes as cross-racial but the dialogue does not. For now, it seems that this is a tale of collegiate self-discovery and hand-spring liberation that just happens to be set in the post-racial America I keep hearing about it.