• Network: HBO
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 29, 2013
  • Season #: 1
7.6

1. Oct 2, 2013
    Old stuff, hashed over with a minimum of original humor. Likable characters, but I've seen it all before. I'll probably try one more episode, but my expectations are extremely low.
  2. Oct 23, 2013
    Insipid. The situations seem forced and none of the jokes just happen. You can see all the jokes being set up and when the punchline finally comes, it doesn't seem worth all the effort. I'm really surprised this is on HBO. Although, given how bad season 2 of Girls was, I probably shouldn't be.
  3. Nov 14, 2013
    I would like to like this show, I really would but this guy is so blinded by fantasy he completely misses out on the real people who cross his path. His ego and superficial ways makes you lose all sympathy for him. I know too many men like him out here in Los Angeles so watching a show about these jerks ends up just irritating me

1. Reviewed by: Bruce Miller
    Oct 3, 2013
    Little by little, Hello Ladies grows on you.
  2. Reviewed by: Cody Ray Shafer
    Oct 2, 2013
    The problem is, it's nothing we haven't seen already in The Office, or countless other romantic comedies. It's forgivable, though, as Hello Ladies doesn't give up on the self-deprecating scenery.
  3. Reviewed by: Rick Porter
    Sep 30, 2013
    Merchant uses his gangly physicality (at 6-foot-7, he towers over everyone else on the show) to good effect in scenes when Stuart is on the make. Despite that, though, and despite the fact that Merchant is willing to make himself the butt of the joke, Hello Ladies doesn't quite pull off the trick of making Stuart someone you want to spend week after week seeing.