• Network: FOX
  • Series Premiere Date: May 30, 2005
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11
7.9

1. May 28, 2012
    This show would be fun and entertaining if it weren't for the filthy language of Chef Ramsey. I am surprised that he doesn't get in trouble for the racist and sexist remarks that he makes. Definitely not a show that young children should watch... he is a BAD role model when it comes to respectful interactions with other people. I cannot believe the show is still on the air.
  2. Jan 12, 2014
    I am mixed up on Gordon Ramsey's personality and telling the contestants off like "Do you want me to *beep* repeat the ticket again!?" I really don't like his bad language. On the bright side, the restaurant is astonishing what I see and the contestants stay on task but sometimes, Gordon speaks the recipe too fast, making the team too stressed, but still I'm fifty percent like.

1. Reviewed by: Matthew Gilbert
    Jul 18, 2013
    Not surprisingly, watching a functional maniac pitching fits gets old pretty quickly. It's like listening to "You are the weakest link" on a loop for an hour straight. [30 May 2005]
  2. Reviewed by: Maureen Ryan
    Jul 18, 2013
    And therein lies the main flaw of this otherwise entertaining show. Not much time is devoted to actually teaching the novices the top-notch technique that they'd need to make it in one of Ramsay's successful London establishments, let alone the restaurant that gives the program its name.
  3. Reviewed by: Alan Sepinwall
    Jul 18, 2013
    "Hell's Kitchen" cribs both the format of "The Apprentice" and that show's major problems. As with the two "Apprentice" sequels, the cast is filled with people who appear to have no clue what they're doing - or, at least, are placed in positions in which they'll inevitably fail so Ramsay can cuss them out. [30 Sep 2005]