• Network: TV Kanagawa
  • Series Premiere Date: Feb 10, 2006
  • Season #: 1
8.6

1. Jul 13, 2011
    It is my first anime. I heard a lot about it. Good.very good. Pretty fascinating plot, charismatic characters, interesting picture. And... i can't say nothing about Victoria's boobs)
  2. sYs
    Jul 30, 2011
    I would give this only flat 5 - cause in my opinion the first hellsing anime series where at the best. Hellsing ultimate has some childish stupid humor mixed it - therefore killing the plot.
  3. Nov 7, 2013
    Just finished this, i've watched a fair bit of anime's before this (fma, fmab, code g, gurren lagann, death note and a few others) and, without watching the original series, i'd say that this show deserves a solid 8/9. I watched both dubbed and subbed and both have awesome voice acting. Visually this is astounding, the boat scene, especially, every kill by alucard seems like a love story,Just finished this, i've watched a fair bit of anime's before this (fma, fmab, code g, gurren lagann, death note and a few others) and, without watching the original series, i'd say that this show deserves a solid 8/9. I watched both dubbed and subbed and both have awesome voice acting. Visually this is astounding, the boat scene, especially, every kill by alucard seems like a love story, every cut looks gruesome and beautiful at the same time. The story and relationships go very strong throughout, except maybe for the very end. The length of the series is right in that sweet spot, too, not super long with a bunch of filler, but still beefy enough that it takes a few days to watch. I only give it an nine because of its overuse of fan-service, which distracts, instead of relieving the dark storyline, like comedy does. Overall a must-watch for any anime lover, and worth checking out for any 'normal' viewer. Expand

There are no critic reviews yet.