• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 25, 2006
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4
6.1

1. Nov 9, 2012
    Unfortunate that the series had to end like this, but when something isn't flying anymore, it has to end, even when it originally had the potential to soar.
  2. Dec 11, 2011
    One upon a time this show use to be my favorite back in season 1, when it was thrilling exciting and the characters were lively enough to watch. Then the second season came and slowed things down and the only exciting and interesting character where Elle and her father Bob who were both great actors and the only reason I kept watching the show. next we have season 3 which got a little backOne upon a time this show use to be my favorite back in season 1, when it was thrilling exciting and the characters were lively enough to watch. Then the second season came and slowed things down and the only exciting and interesting character where Elle and her father Bob who were both great actors and the only reason I kept watching the show. next we have season 3 which got a little back on track with the characters and focus and then the writers do the most horrible thing to their story, kill Elle, who was probably one of the most interesting characters next to syler and Angela. season four was so hard to watch that I stopped after the first three episodes. It's ashame because this show had great potential and was put to waste. Expand
  3. Mar 11, 2014
    Uff no hay nada que rescate de esta temporada muy decepcionante, personajes absurdos, otra vez con las incoherencias con el personaje de Sylar, es bueno, ahora malo, otra vez bueno, en serio como arruinaron al personaje, mas incoherencias en la historia, y por ultimo un final de temporada sin chispa y sin emocion.

There are no critic reviews yet.