• Network: NBC
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4
8.7

1. ColdH
    Jul 20, 2007
    Incredible show... Nothing else to say...
  2. SorryNospam
    Nov 30, 2006
    Excellent Character Development. Good development of overall universal mythology.
  3. Briankk
    Dec 4, 2006
    Great show! Always leaves you longing for the next new twist. Keeps you guessing who is good and bad or both. Great writing! Story and presentaion!
  4. L4
    Oct 4, 2006
    Great show. I'm excited about the actors they casted for this show. THIS IS A GREAT SHOW!!
  5. ac1983fan
    Oct 5, 2006
    Awesome series! It's one of the best series on TV.
  6. KuyaP
    Apr 22, 2007
    When I first heard of the title Heroes I had thought it to be similar to knock and bash bad new super enemies one after another kind of show. The show's twists and turns that leads to a larger plot obviously provides a more compelling reason to watch it in that it is a show in which the creators definitely had put a lot of thought into making this show. I like the interracial aspect When I first heard of the title Heroes I had thought it to be similar to knock and bash bad new super enemies one after another kind of show. The show's twists and turns that leads to a larger plot obviously provides a more compelling reason to watch it in that it is a show in which the creators definitely had put a lot of thought into making this show. I like the interracial aspect of the show also which is a plus. Also, the acting is not bad at all. The story line is addicting, and the whole show is solid, concise, and non-repetitive. There's a reason to watch every episode, and every episode makes a whole; missing one throws everything out of perspective. I've stayed away from super heroe shows ever since I was 16 because they become very repetitive and boring. This show is a super hero kind of show that appeals to kids and more mature young adults as well because it mixes a solid story line as well as the appeal of "super heroes." Expand
  7. PinoyA
    Apr 22, 2007
    This show is amazing. This is not the kind of repetitive show where superheroes constantly meets a new super enemy for every episode. Instead every episode leads to suspense after another that answers questions after another. This show is a thriller, mix comedy, mix drama, mix everything else. Every episode depends on each other that eventually leads to a surprising ending. The pluses in This show is amazing. This is not the kind of repetitive show where superheroes constantly meets a new super enemy for every episode. Instead every episode leads to suspense after another that answers questions after another. This show is a thriller, mix comedy, mix drama, mix everything else. Every episode depends on each other that eventually leads to a surprising ending. The pluses in the show are: not bad acting, interracial actors and actresses, unique powers (someone had compared the powers to X-Men which is not true at all; the powers each character has has a purpose into this complex, solid, well-thought story line). The graphics are simple but flawless. I've stopped watching superhero shows since I was a teen, but watching this show is different. It's not repetitive like the other superhero shows. Expand
  8. Kj
    Oct 11, 2006
    Great show. Good writing. I agree with the reviewer that said it's like a movie.
  9. Heroes#1Fan
    Oct 10, 2006
    One of the best shows I've seen all year!! Plot is suspenseful & thrilling! Keeps you guessing on whats next. Wish NBC would air 2 episodes a week... the suspense is killing me!! I LOVE IT!
  10. Chris
    Oct 10, 2006
    Excellent Show! First new show in awhile I can't wait to see. I record all other shows with my DVR but Heroes I have to see during its time slot!!! I think the show is only getting better over time.
  11. LauraF
    Oct 17, 2006
    Love it. It's the best of the season.
  12. jacobr
    Oct 2, 2006
    it's awesome! although i have no idea what power nikki has.
  13. CharlesV
    Oct 2, 2006
    Awesome show. Too SHORT!!! These first two episodes leave me daydreaming about what comes next. One suggestion though, don't give the mysteries all away too fast!! The mystery of everything that's going on is half the reason I'm so hooked.
  14. bobq
    Oct 23, 2006
    This is the first TV show in years that has grabbed ahold of my attention and imagination in such a powerful way! Heroes will be the biggest smash hit..its will spawn movies, books, comic and otherwise. A legend in the making like the twilight zone or star trek...be there NOW!!!
  15. StevenS
    Oct 24, 2006
    I hate giving shows a perfect score, bu the way I look at it is that a show deserves a perfect score if it becomes the best show of the season. That's exactly what Heroes is, the best show I've seen yet this year. Although, you can't count out Lost and Grey's Anatomy which are all very to close to me.
  16. MartyP
    Oct 20, 2006
    My new favorite show!!
  17. JoyceK
    Oct 20, 2006
    This is the best new show of a surprisingly strong fall season. It combines drama with a thriller plotline over a sci-fi back story interlaced with humor and somehow does all effectively. this is a testament to the writers and creators. It is extreamly well cast with characters you immediatly care about (unlike the disappointing "The Nine"). The pace is fast and each show ends with a This is the best new show of a surprisingly strong fall season. It combines drama with a thriller plotline over a sci-fi back story interlaced with humor and somehow does all effectively. this is a testament to the writers and creators. It is extreamly well cast with characters you immediatly care about (unlike the disappointing "The Nine"). The pace is fast and each show ends with a cliff hanger so I am not only surprised the hour is over but anxious for the week to go by so I can see what happens next. This will deffinately be the next series I add to my DVD collection. Expand
  18. RonnieRTD
    Oct 3, 2006
    finaly NBC has a great show - hope they don't inject politics into it like law & order and ER
  19. meme
    Oct 5, 2006
    Those so-called 'experts' that gave this show a low rating should be fired. They are oblivious to what the American public likes. It
  20. Jnorman
    Oct 7, 2006
    For the whole family. We all loved it!!!
  21. AnonymousMC
    Oct 9, 2006
    The best show on TV! Smallville has taken a close 2nd to Heroes.
  22. AnonymousD
    Sep 25, 2006
    Heroes just may have made NBC the television station to watch on monday night.
  23. NettleB
    Sep 26, 2006
    Excellent and entertaining - not a slow or boring second! Brilliant acting, and wonderfully compelling characters. I am so excited to see how this show plays out!
  24. ErikaDC
    Great ! ! !
  25. ZachH
    Sep 26, 2006
    just amazing! brilliant writing, filming, acting...it is so exciting, i cannot wait to see how this story unfolds!
  26. amandae.
    Feb 5, 2007
    amazing! i am hooked. i think the finale of this show should be a movie in a theater--like x-men. tv is not a big enough medium for where this show seems to be going ultimately. i actually never watch TV and i've been buying the episodes on i-tunes, that's how awesome this show is.
  27. battosaiiiii
    Apr 28, 2007
    Simply excellent.
  28. Calvin
    Sep 1, 2007
    This is the best tv series I've seen ever
  29. KevaughnH.
    Oct 27, 2008
    Amazing show that gives a different perspective on superheroes; a more realistic view of how a superhero really acts, unlike the comic heroes we normally get. It lets us see a different side of a hero and what they go through. The show isn't about high flying constant action, its actually about the hero and his/her experiences in a world without many others like themselves.
  30. SusanL.
    Mar 1, 2008
    Save the cheerleader indeed. A cross between Fantastic 4 and Highlander with all sorts of reflections about diversity and mutation.
  31. michaelb
    Oct 11, 2006
    I asolutely love this show its a big distraction from Smallville on Thursday, two great shows about seemingly ordinary people and super powers.
  32. dc
    Oct 10, 2006
    This is the best tv show i have seen since....well transformers back in the late 80's! I hope it sticks around for a long time, im tired of all these other stupid shows!
  33. KariP
    Oct 12, 2006
    Wow this HAS to be the best tv show there is.
  34. yeahright
    Oct 16, 2006
    rocks
  35. AbbyB
    Oct 17, 2006
    I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! This is one of the only real series kind of show on primetime TV I actually make an effort to watch.
  36. jfab
    Oct 18, 2006
    Great Writing and great overall show, Would be a Gr8 movie, you can;t wait until mondays !
  37. aldo
    Dec 10, 2006
    is great thats all i have to say
  38. BThompson
    Oct 23, 2006
    It is not a suprise that those of you who use words like diffuse to describe this show would not find it fun. Get over yourself and use words we "regular" folks use every day. Maybe then you will see what a fun comic book ride this show is.
  39. EmyS
    Oct 24, 2006
    There are 2 things on primetime that I will make a real effort to watch. The first is LOST, the second is Heroes. It is a GREAT new show.
  40. michaelg
    Dec 4, 2006
    Best new show on TV. Can't wait until Monday night to see what is happening next. As good as 24.
  41. MatthewC
    Oct 3, 2006
    Currently heroes is (in my view), the best show on tv. From the subtle incline in revelations to the general quality of the production. The tv series has movie sensibilities, but somehow manages to surpass all similar movies. This is actually better than the xmen series of movies, because it tackles and deals with more real, more taxing, darker, superior, subjects. And does so stylishly, Currently heroes is (in my view), the best show on tv. From the subtle incline in revelations to the general quality of the production. The tv series has movie sensibilities, but somehow manages to surpass all similar movies. This is actually better than the xmen series of movies, because it tackles and deals with more real, more taxing, darker, superior, subjects. And does so stylishly, with flair, and fantastic storyline potential. Expand
  42. TH
    Phenomenal new show!
  43. Lestatboi13
    Oct 7, 2006
    The show needs to be two hours long instead of one!!!
  44. LelandK
    Sep 26, 2006
    Excellent. Destined to be a classic.
  45. BrandenS
    Sep 26, 2006
    I can just tell this is going to be one of those addicting shows. I already can't wait to see the next episode!
  46. L.S.C
    Sep 27, 2006
    Kept me riveted for the entire hour! Too bad it wasn't a two-hour premiere - they packed so much into it! Can't wait for the next episode.
  47. MattL
    Sep 27, 2006
    Let's see where this goes but it looks fun for the moment.
  48. alxrod
    Sep 27, 2006
    Brilliant! The best pilot of the season. I loved it. Sort of Unbreakable mix with Xmen. Really good. I hope they'll be able to keep the excitement. Can't hardly wait to see what's next. Cheers!
  49. MichelleE
    Sep 28, 2006
    This show was utterly amazing to watch, and discuss afterwards. The possibilities are endless for the characters and Milo Ventimiglia is just brilliant as Peter.
  50. sonjeC.
    Oct 20, 2007
    It's hard to disagree that this is an amazing show when EVERYONE in school watches it at least in NJ anyways kevin l how could u give it a 0 and say its best on dvd.
  51. KevL.
    Dec 2, 2007
    Best show on the Box, the BBC better tie up season 2, those greedy sky punters already took LOST.
  52. ZachF
    Jan 25, 2007
    Awesome show, end of story.
  53. Jan
    Oct 31, 2007
    I just cant stand waiting for the next episode to come out, as usual. 10 out of 10 for this freaking unique effect. Not a lot of series made me feel like this...
  54. HihuPot
    Mar 24, 2007
    Best. Show. Ever.
  55. FriaD
    May 22, 2007
    I love this show so much!!!!!! It's suspenseful, creepy, wonderfully written, with enough humor to keep all audiences entertained. Hiro's happy-go-luckiness is such a contrast from the rest of the show. I love all of the sci-fi aspects and references to other sci-fi shows/movies/comics. I especially liked Stan Lee's guest star role. All in all, a wonderful show.
  56. ChristpM.
    May 29, 2007
    This is the most exciting and not at all boring show ever. I've watched up to episode 22 and was exhilarated the whole way. GREAT SHOW!!!!!
  57. JustinB
    May 8, 2007
    The writers of this show always do their homework. Every intricate detail in the show is premeditated to avoid questioning, and if a blank does happen to need filling, expect the answer in the following weeks episode. The show's storyline is similar to the Tarantino popularized version of a story: jumping from one character to the next, at different points in time in the story, and The writers of this show always do their homework. Every intricate detail in the show is premeditated to avoid questioning, and if a blank does happen to need filling, expect the answer in the following weeks episode. The show's storyline is similar to the Tarantino popularized version of a story: jumping from one character to the next, at different points in time in the story, and showing each characters connection with the other directly and indirectly. Expand
  58. Daniel
    Jun 26, 2007
    it's a great show
  59. DavidK
    Jul 16, 2007
    10/10 whats more to say its amazing
  60. MelissaH
    Aug 22, 2007
    How can anyone not like this show? If you don't understand it you need to see it from the beginning. I am looking forward to the next season. Can't wait!
  61. AsIf
    Dec 19, 2008
    it is sometimes hardto follow but wheb you get the basic idea of the tv show you enjoy it load and are on the edge of your seats. I believe these critics have mostly underrated the show. I believe it is better having several people than just one person, it would make it boring all the time
  62. PartyLikeA.Rockstar
    Jan 7, 2008
    Phenomenal Show!The plot is sharp with a amazing group of actors.I think it isn't confusing and people who aren't sci-fi fans will still LOVE this show.I'm not particularly a sci-fi fan but still LOVE this show.The reason people don't like is it is because either the rich (which they call confusing) plot or the timing.If you don't like the show because of the Phenomenal Show!The plot is sharp with a amazing group of actors.I think it isn't confusing and people who aren't sci-fi fans will still LOVE this show.I'm not particularly a sci-fi fan but still LOVE this show.The reason people don't like is it is because either the rich (which they call confusing) plot or the timing.If you don't like the show because of the timing, that just means you really like it and can't wait for more.Trust me on this, this show is cool, suspenseful and as rich as chocolate cake. Expand
  63. AlexR.
    Feb 23, 2008
    The last episode has a brilliant ending!
  64. KennyS.
    Jun 7, 2008
    Heroes is a great show, and isent like the other shows, it fully explains how these people got there powers and there are still more to discover. Its a great for all the superhero fans out there like myself, to get away and get some new things to see.
  65. ShaneM.
    Sep 11, 2008
    Absolutely fantastic show, the only one that I actually follow on TV. Love it!
  66. Ryan
    Feb 28, 2009
    The show does a great job of developing it's characters and making sure to mix action with plot. I hope that people who only care about flashy special effects and dislike plot don't get this show canceled.
  67. ZaxNeon
    Oct 11, 2006
    Somebody finally figured out that you have to give people answers as much as you string them along with questions. The great part about Heroes is the pacing. Great action and you don't have to wait till season 3 to find something out. I hope it stays around awhile.
  68. ErikaDC
    Nov 4, 2006
    Great ! ! !
  69. markm
    Oct 15, 2006
    I've been barren of Television for a while now thanks for Heroes im into the sci fi pictures
  70. MichelleM
    Oct 18, 2006
    Love the show!
  71. DavidD
    Oct 21, 2006
    Incredible! It has a very movie like quality to it. I am totally enjoying it very very much. I can't wait to see the next episode every time!
  72. IanA
    Dec 14, 2006
    I think the characters are awesome and visually it's one of the most solid shows out there right now. The music is great as well. The only thing that annoys the heck out of me is the narration, especially the guy at the end who is always talking about "The cheerleader is blah blah but the power of EVIL is close at hand" and I think the show is much more complicated than that old OH I think the characters are awesome and visually it's one of the most solid shows out there right now. The music is great as well. The only thing that annoys the heck out of me is the narration, especially the guy at the end who is always talking about "The cheerleader is blah blah but the power of EVIL is close at hand" and I think the show is much more complicated than that old OH No Evil type stuff. Expand
  73. Mike
    Oct 22, 2006
    Thow is REDIC!!!!
  74. Sammy
    Oct 23, 2006
    Best new show, period Makes waiting for 24 to occupy my Monday nights much easier
  75. SheriR
    Oct 23, 2006
    Love it, love it love it!!!
  76. RickM
    Oct 24, 2006
    Absolutely fantastic, likable show.
  77. RyanW
    Dec 9, 2006
    New Favorite show
  80. LuisDR
    Sep 25, 2006
    Freakin awsome!! its a bit slow in certain parts, but its like Average joe turns Xmen!! OMG i cant wait till tomorrow!
  81. JasonB
    Sep 26, 2006
    Very well done and with endless possibilities. Love it!
  82. tobyb
    Sep 26, 2006
    left me waitin for next week, love the little asian stocking stuffer.
  83. KendallT
    Sep 26, 2006
    I'm an instant fan. Keeps you intrigued throughout and leaves you excited for next week, what more could you ask?
  84. JesseW
    Very promising
  85. AlejandroC
    Sep 28, 2006
    Great show! I can't wait to watch next week's episode.
  86. GabbyR.
    Nov 28, 2007
    Fabulously written, directed, and (for the most part) acted. The beginning of the season 2 storyline should've been re-written, but this show still deserves a strong '10.'
  87. KlemenK.
    Nov 30, 2007
    This is the best show ever!!!
  88. SteveG.
    Oct 16, 2007
    Now this - this - is the best TV show in a very long time. Hiro caught my attention during the first show, which I caught while channel surfing, and I fell in love with the bugger. I had not heard anything at all about the show, but I was hooked from minute one when he teleported to New York. The rest of the cast is as good, the mix is excellent, the writing as good as any on TV, and the Now this - this - is the best TV show in a very long time. Hiro caught my attention during the first show, which I caught while channel surfing, and I fell in love with the bugger. I had not heard anything at all about the show, but I was hooked from minute one when he teleported to New York. The rest of the cast is as good, the mix is excellent, the writing as good as any on TV, and the overall plot - "Save the cheerleader" - how can you not love it? Sylar makes a great, nearly impossibly powerful, bad guy, and Zachary Quinto's portrayal will maybe go down in the annals of TV history. It is a show I will always look upon as one of my favorites. Expand
  89. HugesMix
    Jan 17, 2007
    Best series I never see
  90. SammyP.
    Oct 19, 2007
    One of the best series ever created.
  91. johnl
    Feb 15, 2007
    sweet
  92. HaydenP
    Jul 24, 2007
    It's so good i'm in it
  93. AlyA
    Aug 22, 2007
    Such a wonderful superhero show. I love it. The season finale left me wondering what else could possibly happen so of course I will be tuning in to the season 2 premiere.
  94. EvelynE.
    Mar 29, 2008
    Awesome! you shouldn't take it so seriously.
  95. HedyF
    Nov 27, 2006
    This is the best new show of the season. My older kids enjoy it as much as I do. I won't miss an episode!!
  96. JacobF
    Dec 12, 2006
    By far the best new show on television. It makes me smile to come back to these sites and see how people bashed it. It was the first to be picked up for a full season and I have no doubt it will be the first to be picked up for a second season. Congratulations Heroes! Let the awesome stories keep coming.
  97. TylerH
    Dec 27, 2006
    I began watching this show because I'm a fan of Noah Gray-Cabey, and I've been following the development of his career. I Love this show, and most of the actors that I recognize from other shows and movies. Adrian Pasdar, Milo Ventimiglia, and Ali Larter, these actors are terrific, but Noah ROCKS! GO MICAH! This is a totally awesome show!
  98. HeatherS.
    Nov 19, 2007
    It is an awesome show! I love it and look forward to watching it every Monday! The characters are great and the story line is pretty good, too. At the end of every episode it leaves you with a cliff hanger like no other! You get into the characters, and you can't do that with most shows!
  99. Oct 3, 2010
    The first series of Heroes was the best television I have ever seen. So inventive and so clever it really did eclipse anything I had ever seen before. I think its that idea of aspiring to achieve your goals whether you can time travel or are just a normal human being that really shines through. Shame that the writers strike killed the rest though.
  100. Nov 3, 2010
    This show was simply AWESOME. Nothing in the world can beat the concept and storyline, not even Harry Potter! Each episode had so much. The first season was amazing. Second season was the best. Third and Fourth weren't so good. Too bad that they had to kill it because of the high costs :|

The show is too diffuse, hokey and self-consciously portentous to suggest suspenseful possibility.
  2. Reviewed by: James Poniewozik
    The writing is uneven... but the idea is audacious enough to keep you following the loose threads.
  3. "Heroes" is one of TV's most imaginative creations and might, with luck, become this year's "Lost."