Hidden Palms : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: May 30, 2007
8.5

1. JimT
    May 31, 2007
    Very original with the best aspects of OC, Twin Peaks and Desperate Housewives. Great casting, sexy, compelling and a great mix of young and old. Critics of this show are clearly paid shills whose agenda have nothing to do with what was shown. Hidden Palms is a winner and will be with us for many seasons. The only real question is "Who killed Eddie?" OK, one more. "Is Amber Heard Very original with the best aspects of OC, Twin Peaks and Desperate Housewives. Great casting, sexy, compelling and a great mix of young and old. Critics of this show are clearly paid shills whose agenda have nothing to do with what was shown. Hidden Palms is a winner and will be with us for many seasons. The only real question is "Who killed Eddie?" OK, one more. "Is Amber Heard married?" Watch, enjoy and tell a friend. Expand
  2. AnnaR
    Jun 7, 2007
    I know this show is somewhat corny, but overall, I was impressed with it and I think it's surprisingly good.
  3. Steven
    May 31, 2007
    Being a major OC fan, it hurt when it was cancelled, and I never thought I'd look at TV the same. However watching Hidden Palms last night felt like I could fall in love with a TV show again. The show was well done and I'm sure most teenagers would agree with me. Critics don't seem to realize that this TV show is aimed at Teens, it is a Teen Drama show. I hope this show Being a major OC fan, it hurt when it was cancelled, and I never thought I'd look at TV the same. However watching Hidden Palms last night felt like I could fall in love with a TV show again. The show was well done and I'm sure most teenagers would agree with me. Critics don't seem to realize that this TV show is aimed at Teens, it is a Teen Drama show. I hope this show blossoms into something awesome. Expand
  4. Becky
    Jun 10, 2007
    The first episode of Hidden Palms didn't really get me hooked, but the second was much more dramatic and mysterious. it could turn into something good, but then again it may not. i don't know what's in store for this show.
  5. ArtaM.
    Jun 21, 2007
    I actually thought this was gonna be really cheesy and bad but i have been pleasantly surprised while the young actor act really well specially amber heard and the guy who plays cliff!
  6. BeibeiL.
    Jun 28, 2007
    I love the series so much. I hope Cw don;t cut it.
    May 31, 2007
    i really like it. It's interesting and i really can't wait for next weeks episode. The lead character being hot doesn't hurt either.
  8. chadd.
    Jun 12, 2007
    Love this show!
  9. JaimeeH.
    Jun 23, 2007
    She show has a detailed plot and the show grabs your attention with good characters and great actors. The music in the show is outstanding and fits perfect into the events. The show should most defenitly venture on towards a second season. Ive gotten all my friends and family into the show. We all look forward to Wednesday. Amazing Show!
  10. AshleyD.
    Jun 26, 2007
    It was slow at first.. but now I'm hooked! It's turned out to be an awesome show. I can't wait until the next episode!
  11. AJG.
    Jun 28, 2007
    I normally don't watch shows like this...aimed at teens. I didn't and don't watch the OC or Laguna Beach. I saw the preview for this show and said "what the heck". I love it! The characters are so well made and played. You feel for them, you want to hurt them, you want to hug them...so many emotions swirling around. It's thought provoking and intense. Exactly what I I normally don't watch shows like this...aimed at teens. I didn't and don't watch the OC or Laguna Beach. I saw the preview for this show and said "what the heck". I love it! The characters are so well made and played. You feel for them, you want to hurt them, you want to hug them...so many emotions swirling around. It's thought provoking and intense. Exactly what I was looking for. A+ to the basis, the plot and the acting. Superb! Expand
  12. CodyW.
    Jul 5, 2007
    What the hell is the CW doing, I don't watch shows like this ever, never have, but this show is pure Gold! You can't give me gold and then just take it away from me, it's just not right! I demand another season atleast, the cliffhangers are killing me!
  13. Stephaniel.
    Jun 17, 2007
    i love this show and i will be FUCKING PISSED if they cancel it
  14. AnonymousMC
    Jun 22, 2007
    decent story line, awful acting, need more actors that ACTUALLY show emotion
  15. ToddB.
    Jun 22, 2007
    It's sucked me in major...and is a shame if the CW drops it. What else do they have anyway? This show needs to be maintained and nurtured....it will be a hit!
  16. meerad.
    Jun 27, 2007
    omg i love that show it sucks that they are ending it!

“Hidden Palms” will never be mistaken for classic-era “O.C.,” not yet, anyway.
  2. Even the dialogue is mediocre, a surprise coming from Williamson.
    Despite the fact that it revolves around standard-issue teens with troubled, rich parents, it pushes the formula a few steps . . . make that several steps farther.