6.3

1. Dec 20, 2010
    This is not even bad - this is an insult to anyone's intelligence. High school musical 2 is the WORST PIECE OF crap I have ever seen in my life. This does not compare to anything.. I am just speechless. It is just horrid and I cannot believe that they make this type of thing for children - no wonder they're getting more stupid! Should be banned from TV.
  2. Sep 2, 2013
    De casualidad alguien se dio cuenta de que parece una parodia de GREASE. Esta película es tan mala que me dan pesar con las personas que gastan su tiempo y dinero en este fiasco de película.
  3. Mar 15, 2014
    the fact that another high school musical sequel is still gay like the first one but the there resorted place it is okay but still sucks .................
  4. Aug 13, 2014
    With some pretty music and dance, much improved on the first film, "High School Musical" returns with an even more pathetic story to tell. Young adults try to find their adulthood in some pitiful effort to fall in love. A brainless film for when you just want to look at something stupid.

1. When they're genuinely goofy, they make you grin--but too much of it feels forced.
  2. High School Musical 2 s zippier, bouncier, prettier, more soulful and even more musical than its predecessor, and that's saying something.
  3. Reviewed by: Diane Werts
    Disney's HSM2 delivers precisely what's required. And America is all ears.