• Network: AT-X
  • Series Premiere Date: Jul 5, 2010
7.9

1. Sep 8, 2013
    This anime is terrible. I don't consider myself an expert in the matters of what is and isn't good anime, but this show was just obnoxious from beginning to end, and I'm totally ignoring the over-the-top sexual innuendo. That's presented pretty quickly just from the cover art, so if you're not expecting it, you're just dumb. My main problems are with the fact that the situations they findThis anime is terrible. I don't consider myself an expert in the matters of what is and isn't good anime, but this show was just obnoxious from beginning to end, and I'm totally ignoring the over-the-top sexual innuendo. That's presented pretty quickly just from the cover art, so if you're not expecting it, you're just dumb. My main problems are with the fact that the situations they find themselves in are pretty ridiculous and the characters are just annoying. I know people praise this show for "deep" characters, but I honestly don't see it. A few sentences about how you were picked on as a kid, miss your parents, or will protect someone no matter what do not make for deep characters.

I would highly suggest avoiding this one. The animation is pretty darn good, I'll give it that, but pretty wrapping on a crap in a box... well you've heard that metaphor before.

There are no critic reviews yet.