- Network: A&E
- Series Premiere Date: Aug 17, 2009
- Summary: This show goes into the lives of two people with a mental disorder that causes them to obsessively collect things, even if the items are unnecessary and unneeded. It shows their effort to get help and recover.
- Genre(s): Drama, Reality, Documentary
- Season 3 premiere date: Mar 15, 2010
- Episode Length: 60
- More Details and Credits »
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
Autoplay On Off
- By user score