Homeland Security USA : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Jan 6, 2009
5.8

1. SarahG
    Jan 8, 2009
    This show was very interesting. It showed so many of the daily events that take place on our borders. It makes you very appreciative of all the work the officers do on our behalf. Thanks ABC.
  2. RandyW
    Jan 8, 2009
    This show just gives us the truth about the types of things these Border Patrol guys come across. It's a variety of threats, events, and misunderstandings. It's pretty cool tp watch.
  3. TriciaB
    Jan 7, 2009
    I liked this show...I found it interesting and exciting. I live in a fairly rural part of Ohio and my eyes were opened at what goes on at border patrols and airports. Keep up the Good Work.

1. Creator/producer Shapiro and company do a commendable job establishing the formula early on. The problem is that the concept is by nature wholly repetitive.
  2. Reviewed by: Troy Patterson
    Rolling the wars on terror, drugs, and illegal immigration into one rhetorical package, Homeland Security USA plays partly like a pumped-up recruiting film, partly like a public-affairs outreach video for hard-core video gamers.
  3. Homeland Security USA is a powerful ego boost for insecure civil servants, but it doesn’t reveal much about the homeland’s actual security.