• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Oct 7, 2005
8.1

1. SuzieK
    Sep 10, 2007
    Super funny show. Too bad it got canceled.
  2. claudiaL
    Oct 13, 2005
    I like it. I love their clothes and think Sofia Vergara is beautifiul!! As a colombian woman, I'm very proud to see her as the first colombian in prime time!! GO SOFIA!!
  3. MichelleG
    Oct 10, 2006
    I am very sad the show got cancelled. My boyfriend (who by the way hates chick flicks) and I watched it every friday and thought it was hilarious. I don't understand how it got cancelled my guess is the timeslot.
  4. ShyH
    Jan 3, 2006
    Bring Hot Properties back on TELEVISION!!! At least put the 1st SEASON on DVD for the people that liked the show!!!
  5. ElmiraM.
    Mar 20, 2006
    I was really running home each Friday to catch the show and now I am really heartbroken because it got cancelled! By no means I am saying that this is the most sophisticated show ever, but it has some sort of breezy/easy quality, something that leaves you in a good mood for a quite some time. Actresses did such fine job of showing mismatched, at times awkward women
  6. HarryW
    May 20, 2006
    Since Hot Properties is canceled; I would like to have it on DVD to watch at my leisure. I hope ABC does this because it would be in both our interest! There are alot of people who love the show and would purchase the DVD of the TV show.
  7. Andrew
    Oct 7, 2005
    Don't listen to the critics This is a funny show! It is very good and should deserve to be watched!
  8. BernieS
    Oct 7, 2005
    Despite the critics I've found this show very amusing..it's it was meant to be...an entertainment and funny comedy.
  9. LamN
    Oct 11, 2006
    Please, Please DVD it. Thanks
  10. Katie
    Jan 18, 2006
    Being in Real Estate, this was how my office acted! Very realistic.
  11. MyaH.
    Jan 3, 2006
    I Absolutely Loved This Show, until they came out and cancelled it. :( I was always looking forward to watch the show every friday. This show was the only show that made me laugh my butt off every time I watched it. Sofia Vergara, to me, was the funniest one on the show.
  12. nicole
    Feb 6, 2006
    I really liked Hot Properties and I'm sad that they cancelled it. They should put the first season on DVD for its fans.
  13. JamieR
    Nov 11, 2005
    It was good. Sophia is so hot!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oct 13, 2005
    its hilarious
  15. MikeM
    Oct 16, 2005
    This show is funny. Sofia Vegara is hot and she is the funniest on the show and what even more impressive is that show outshine Nicole Sullivan who is possibly the funniest castmember in the history of MadTV
  16. richardr
    Oct 27, 2005
    Funny and entertained As almost every sitcom, needs to be follow to love the show, but baeutifull women ara always good to see and Sofia is gorgeous and really funny.
  17. JVanDerbal
    Oct 8, 2005
    It's a nice new comedy that fills in the friday night blahs. I'll keep watching it. Jokes, timing everything seems to be on que. Need more face time of the male actors to balance it out.
  18. JulieK
    Jun 2, 2006
    Great show, very funny. I think the Friday night timeslot isn't the best. I think more viewers would watch if ABC would have promted the show better and also changed the timeslot or day of the week of airtime.
  19. AxelB
    Oct 19, 2005
    It's the first show and I found that it was funny and shows promise. My expectations are positive that the writing will progress and develope along with the characters.
  20. Leerah
    Jan 20, 2006
    I LOVED Hot Properties! It made me laugh so hard I cried sometimes. I looked forward to it every Friday. Why did they cancel such a hilarious show? Why?

1. This is a leading contender for the title of worst new show of the season.
  2. The few genuinely funny lines... are immediately buried in an avalance of canned laughs. [7 Oct 2005, p.67]
    It's Designing Women without the heart, Sex and the City without the wit.