Hotel Babylon : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4

1. Dec 8, 2010
    this is a amazing TV show it has all the great qualities that makes a perfect TV show and they are that the characters are sexy and the story line is exciting and dramatic and very vibrant. it is a very amazing TV show its got such a great story base so if you are looking for a TV show that is vibrant and alive with a great story line and good characters without horrible acting and cheesy lines.
  2. DavidE.
    Oct 30, 2007
    Funny witty and great. One of the best show in my time back to the basics of good stories lines and great charters. I glad to see someone making tv worth watching again. Living in the states I'm sick of are reality tv HA HA its such crap. Maybe US Studios can learn a few things. Great show keep it up.
  3. KristineQ.
    Oct 11, 2007
    I absolutely love the characters and the story lines!!!
  4. DanaF.
    Oct 3, 2007
    Beautifully casted, gorgeous and lush set, and more fun than "Footballers' Wives".
  5. ClaudiaP.
    Sep 1, 2007
    My husband actually watches this with me. We thing it's funny.
  6. GigiG.
    Aug 15, 2007
    Intelligent and well written. Superbly acted. Classy. Revealing and exciting. Additionally, you might call me shallow- but those accents still amount to one of the best parts of the show. I know that doesn't sound like the show amounts to much - but does it ever!

Hotel Babylon supplies an attractive cast, a cheeky attitude and just enough depth to keep you coming back for more.
  2. British reviewers pegged Hotel Babylon correctly when they called it flashy, trashy, cheeky, frothy and "like a perfectly executed souffle."
  3. Hotel Babylon is willfully bright and sexy--like the Parker's d├ęcor, it updates a '70s sensibility--but also has a nice eye for detail, good minor characters and well-flowing dialogue.