• Network: Showtime
  • Series Premiere Date: Jan 8, 2012
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4
7.8

1. Sep 29, 2013
    I like the direction the show took in season 2. It became more of a "dramedy" and I think the show will benefit from that. As usual, Cheadle is a master actor, and his portrayal of Marty is too good. I hope we get to see more of Kristen Bell in season 3, because she ties this whole show together, and is what makes this show great.
  2. Jul 8, 2013
    Season 2 was excellent, it has improved on the errors made in season 1 making it much more enjoyable and a much better show. This season while very good is not perfect but if this is any indication I can't wait for season 3 next year, it is doing a wonderful job at mixing its drama with comedy and features wonderful performances by the whole cast who have a very good chemistry with oneSeason 2 was excellent, it has improved on the errors made in season 1 making it much more enjoyable and a much better show. This season while very good is not perfect but if this is any indication I can't wait for season 3 next year, it is doing a wonderful job at mixing its drama with comedy and features wonderful performances by the whole cast who have a very good chemistry with one another. Well done. Expand
  3. Apr 17, 2013
    The Pod (Don Cheadle, Kristen Bell, Josh Lawson, and Ben Schwartz) is back and better than last year. This season was a lot more entertaining than the last season, more comedy and a lot more drama. Once again, the amazing Don Cheadle gives an award worthy performance throughout this season. The second season, while it had its rough patches, it is still a major improvement on theThe Pod (Don Cheadle, Kristen Bell, Josh Lawson, and Ben Schwartz) is back and better than last year. This season was a lot more entertaining than the last season, more comedy and a lot more drama. Once again, the amazing Don Cheadle gives an award worthy performance throughout this season. The second season, while it had its rough patches, it is still a major improvement on the hit-and-miss first season. I am excited to see what's in store for Season 3 (January 2014).

**I think this series would be much better if it were an hour long, because it is hard to fit so many story lines into just twelve 30-minute episodes.**
  4. Apr 15, 2013
    Season 2 takes the show to a new level, I started the season having a mixed opinion of the show but by seasons end it became one of my favorites. Great show. Looking forward to season 3.
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Aaron Riccio
    Jan 16, 2013
    Any sustained development seems to be more of an outlier than a trend.
  2. Reviewed by: Neil Genzlinger
    Jan 11, 2013
    House of Lies began as a brash comedy but ended its first season as a drama-comedy hybrid, a direction that needs to continue to keep the show from drowning in its own caricatures. The future might lie in Ms. Bell's character, Jeannie.