5.5

1. RayR
    Sep 30, 2009
    Becoming boring and predictable. I wonder if anyone has questioned Danny's sexual preferences.
  2. doloresd
    Oct 10, 2009
    Billy and Lisa are complete morons. Horrible, horrble actors. Grant and his wife are idiots too. You don't have to wonder why these people can't get an acting job. I would never buy beauty products from someone who lets their dogs pee and poop all over the house and then they package the skin products and mail them. Yuck.. Danny & Katherine can't act=boring. The only people Billy and Lisa are complete morons. Horrible, horrble actors. Grant and his wife are idiots too. You don't have to wonder why these people can't get an acting job. I would never buy beauty products from someone who lets their dogs pee and poop all over the house and then they package the skin products and mail them. Yuck.. Danny & Katherine can't act=boring. The only people that are good are Tempest, Darryl and Charlie. The rest are horrible and I can't watch the show. Awful. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Househusbands pretends to be about shifting marital dynamics and social mores, and almost by accident, there is some evidence of that. Mostly, though, it's just another family sitcom starring a bunch of actors--and one ambitious morning TV host--auditioning for their next jobs.
    Househusbands of Hollywood is a lot more real than I expected it to be.
  3. This show tackles a genuinely interesting issue: how high-achieving men cope with what society sees as demoting themselves by staying home while their wives earn the family money. It tackles that question in a calm and at times even insightful way.