• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 19, 2005
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9
8.5

1. Nov 10, 2013
    Season Two of How I Met Your Mother is a really great season but it is not better than the first season. Season Two has many memorable moments like the slap bet, Marshalls and Lilys wedding, the monday night football episode, When Ted and Marshall remember the road trip they had in college, Ted and Robin finally getting together and breaking up at the end of the season. Overall this is a great follow up to season one and one of the most memorable seasons yet. Expand
  2. May 23, 2013
    Funny and emotional, Friends is one of the best TV shows of all time. No matter what episode, no matter what season, its always so funny and so entertaining. Each character has their own characteristics that makes them special and funny. 6 friends going through life in 10 years of laughter and genius, Friends is and unforgettable and probably the best sit-com ever.
  3. May 21, 2013
    Now why on earth would i watch a show that i have already seen.

This show is a poor version of FRIENDS. People should try and make something different, they have stolen many ideas and jokes from friends & these poor actors have not been able to execute even that properly. This show sucks big time, unlike friends in which you can laugh your asses out throughout the episode the 22 min.
    running episode is only funny when Barney is on screen. Expand
  4. Apr 1, 2013
    As its debut season progressed How I Met Your Mothers willingness to experiment with the structure of many of its episodes began to prove that it was more than just a cheap knock-off of its obvious inspiration Friends. This second season which, for me at least, improves over the first may still not make me laugh as consistently as the very funniest comedy shows of recent years but its intelligence and hugely likeable cast ensure it remains a cut above the many average and downright poor sitcoms currently on air. Expand
  5. Nov 12, 2011
    I never knew about this show until very recently and I accidentally watched an episode and after that I was hooked, since then i have watched every single episode ever made of the TV Show and it is absolutely amazing
  6. Jul 5, 2011
    And the madness continues! This series is amazing! This show is so exciting, refreshing and laugh-out-loud funny! SO MUCH BETTER THAN F.R.I.E.N.D.S. ! !
  7. Jun 9, 2011
    This is an amazing series! I love it an I am totally hooked on it! I am one of the thousands upon thousands of people that really want to know who is the mother and how we meet her! I love it, it is funny, and has a lot of suspense!
  8. Jun 4, 2011
    This is nothing like friends, just people do not want to move on.....and they don't have to, but they also don't have to bring down every other show because this is a refreshing new show and is really funny! It has a great cast and once you start watching it.....you have to go buying every other series, it is just this AWESOME fire deep within you, a LEGENDARY watch!
  9. Jun 4, 2011
    This show has a great cast , brilliant story lines , funny one-liners , believable plot and a huge amount of suspense as America , Europe and the rest of the world wait to find out who is the mother of , what has seem to become, our own.
  10. Jun 4, 2011
    An amazing show, NPH is outstanding and the others are irresistible! It is a knock-out, as NPH would say, it's LEGEN.....wait for it.......DARY! So funny and has it's deep moments! Incredible, beware though, you might get hooked on fun!
  11. May 31, 2011
    How I Met Your Mother Season 2 is fantastic. Whilst in season one the cast were still finding their feet, they have now settled in and know exactly what to do. It's cute, funny and touching all at the same time.

There are no critic reviews yet.