How I Met Your Mother : Season 5

• Series Premiere Date: Sep 19, 2005
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
7.9

1. May 12, 2013
    How i met your mother is starting to annoy everyone as the jokes are repetitive, Ted, Marshall & Lilly have started to get boring. There were only 5-6 good episodes in the season which includes the PLAYBOOK. The story line and the characters seem to be awfully close to NBC's ''F.R.I.E.N.D.S'', but friends steals the show with better writing and acting which HIMYM seems to lack.How i met your mother is starting to annoy everyone as the jokes are repetitive, Ted, Marshall & Lilly have started to get boring. There were only 5-6 good episodes in the season which includes the PLAYBOOK. The story line and the characters seem to be awfully close to NBC's ''F.R.I.E.N.D.S'', but friends steals the show with better writing and acting which HIMYM seems to lack. Only Neil's role as Barney has helped CBS to keep this show on air for 5 seasons. Expand
  2. May 31, 2011
    This season felt like an experiment to me. The experiment being whether or not the writers could prolong this incredibly popular series without (but certainly hinting at) developing the title storyline. The simple answer is no, they can't. I believe How I Met Your Mother will be an unfortunate lesson for all future writers. Don't base an entire show on a closed-ended premise like this. IfThis season felt like an experiment to me. The experiment being whether or not the writers could prolong this incredibly popular series without (but certainly hinting at) developing the title storyline. The simple answer is no, they can't. I believe How I Met Your Mother will be an unfortunate lesson for all future writers. Don't base an entire show on a closed-ended premise like this. If it is something people will constantly want to know then holding out will just frustrate the viewers. Expand
  3. Jun 19, 2016
    La quinta temporada de "How I Met Your Mother" es bastante peculiar, no es mala, pero tampoco es tan buena como venía siendo.
    La historia continúa el evento más importante del final de temporada, el inicio de Robyn y Barney como pareja y Ted iniciando su ciclo como profesor de arquitectura. Pero como en temporadas pasadas esas historia historias sufren un giro tras unos episodios.
    El
    El humor esta vez es irregular, hay episodios donde es fluido, se utilizan métodos reconocibles para la audiencia pero hay otros donde se fuerza bastante la trama para que tenga sus momentos de comedia. El drama ésta vez es bastante blando, la búsqueda de pareja de Ted prácticamente se detiene, y no aparece una compañera que se mantenga por más de un episodio. Y el drama entre Robyn y Barney no es tan interesante.
    En general si buscas humor esta temporada te da bastante, pero es como un tiempo muerto en la búsqueda de Ted de encontrar a la madre de sus hijos.

There are no critic reviews yet.