• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 19, 2005
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9
7.3

1. May 13, 2013
    I Just want to ask a simple question WHAT THE HECK IS SO FUNNY ABOUT THIS SERIES ?
    This is the most overrated tv programme ever. CBS should not have named this series how i met your mother but the should have named it Barney and friends as Barney is the only funny character in the whole series who also has started to become boring. how i met your mother is the most boring sitcom. I would like to comment on the previous review posted by stinson leave alone Friends & Simpsons'' How i met your mother will never be as funny as some random shi tty sitcom also''
  2. May 12, 2013
    The writers seem to have been trying too hard to make this show funny, and they are failing to do so as the script is not as funny as it was in the earlier seasons of the show. All of them are bad actors & the series is only successful because of Barney. HIMYM should have ended in this season.
    ''HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER will never be as funny as FRIENDS''
  3. Jun 17, 2011
    As with all CBS shows, mediocre is the only way to describe it. Sub-par writing and sub-par acting make How I Met Your Mother like all other CBS sitcoms, lazy, unoriginal, and unfunny. Neil Patrick Harris is very overrated, as are all other leads. Stay away if you can. It won't be detrimental to your intelligence, but it will be to your sense of humor.
  4. Jun 21, 2011
    It's very sad to see how poor the writing has gotten this season. The characters are going nowhere and the comedy is weak. The only interesting plot is explored with Barney and Nora, and that was only two episodes.
  5. Feb 17, 2011
    This show sucks big time if you haven't noticed CBS shoves it in your face every chance they get and always puts it before their better shows which everyone honestly thinks are better at least anyone who's not a poof and has a decent sense of humor.But commercial reviewers won't say that because it's entire purpose is to promote comedy disguised dramatic crap and push the gay agenda byThis show sucks big time if you haven't noticed CBS shoves it in your face every chance they get and always puts it before their better shows which everyone honestly thinks are better at least anyone who's not a poof and has a decent sense of humor.But commercial reviewers won't say that because it's entire purpose is to promote comedy disguised dramatic crap and push the gay agenda by making you feel associated with it they try to hide it because they know it's wrong not because of any religous reasons because gay people love that arguement just because biologically your not supposed to poke some other dude in the bung hole simple and gay people like neil patrick harris don't like the stigma of just being disturbed in the brain.Crazy people do weird gay-ish stuff all the time.neil says he did a great job pretending his character wasn't gay.I could tell he was a fairy the first first time I saw/heard him.That flamer could have set off the smoke alarms. Expand
  6. Mar 23, 2011
    Season 6 of How I met Your Mother is potentially the worst thing I've ever watched.
    Bob Saget is no longer the only thing the show has in common with Full House.

There are no critic reviews yet.