How I Met Your Mother : Season 8

• Series Premiere Date: Sep 19, 2005
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
6.8

1. Jul 7, 2017
    By focusing on trite romantic drama and filler rather than lighthearted humour and steady plot developments, Season 8 of How I Met Your Mother ultimately becomes exhausting than interesting.
  2. Feb 12, 2016
    Season 8 of How I Met Your Mother was not very good. The storyline is not very interesting and never goes anywhere and the flash forwards become annoying.
  3. Jul 20, 2013
    Back when season one started out I was hooked. I wanted to know who Ted Mosby's future wife was going to be and thus I have followed the show from Victoria to Zoey to the "cliffhanger girl" at the end of season eight. But now as we have reached the end of this season the comedy has become a bit dull and the pace of the story has become quite slow which disappointed me. There truly isn'tBack when season one started out I was hooked. I wanted to know who Ted Mosby's future wife was going to be and thus I have followed the show from Victoria to Zoey to the "cliffhanger girl" at the end of season eight. But now as we have reached the end of this season the comedy has become a bit dull and the pace of the story has become quite slow which disappointed me. There truly isn't much difference between Ted from season one and Ted from season eight. I also like to add that one important introduction scene at the end of season eight could have been placed in any episode throughout the eight seasons and that comes across to me as horrible writing for this character because she should be introduced so casually. Overall season eight was average and sadly the introduction at the end of the season was nowhere as interesting as Ted Mosby's previous love interests but despite that I am sticking with the show because season nine is going to be the last season. To be honest I feel that the show was going strong for me until the end of season six. Expand

There are no critic reviews yet.