• Network: HBO
  • Series Premiere Date: Feb 14, 2010
Season #: 1, 2
7.4

1. Oct 16, 2011
    I hope this one finds an audience... as season 2 is FINALLY taking off and becoming the must see HBO series since the dud Entourage is now off the air...
  2. Oct 12, 2011
    This show has always had charm, but Season 2 is way more evolved in every way. The characters are coming into their own, and the stakes have definitely increased for everyone. This season already seems sexier, and more fun. I like that Rachel has her own storyline too. Cant wait to see what happens...
  3. Nov 23, 2011
    Such a great hit show since HBO's hit series Entourage. Both show's have something in common and that's that there both classic show. All i gotta say is i **** love this show.... gonna be the next entourage period.
  4. Jan 25, 2012
    I still do not understand why HBO cancelled the show, during the second season, things got real and I wish it'll go back on an other network ... Great Show ! Crisp forever !
  5. Oct 12, 2011
    Picking up beautifully from the 1st series, this show is just great entertainment. Characters are all likeable, good humoured, and you really feel like you're in NYC, stunningly shot. Entourage may have gone, but at least we can still Make it in America!
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Phillip Maciak
    Sep 30, 2011
    Like Dunham's film or IFC's Portlandia, this show prioritizes its faithfulness to the cultural moment. And, anchored by gorgeous production design and the pop naturalism of its performances, How to Make It in America dramatizes this particular cultural moment with uncommon style and a little grace as well.
  2. Reviewed by: Maureen Ryan
    Sep 30, 2011
    It's nice to see that in the first three episodes of the eight-episode second season, the plots, such as they are, have a little more discipline and focus than they did in season 1.